:Chapter 18 ~ Seriously, I Can't Think of Chapter Names:

A/N - "As long as you update," She said, "And you answer all my questions!"
And then I handed her an index card, saying, "Then write down all your questions here."
And she replied, "Then it would be too long."

WHYYYYYYYY~~

LIFE IS SO MUCH HARDER WHEN ONE OF YOUR READERS IS IN THE SAME HOMEROOM, GRADE, AND SCHOOL AS YOU! You know who you are. Don't deny it. Also, for those who were confused about last chapter,

"It brought back things long ago. Things long forgotten." Refers to Mal's memories returning. All of them. Got it?

Also, LET'S PLAY A GAME! I'll make a bunch of song references, and I'll see who can guess the most. (Song title and artist is optional if you don't know it.) And if you don't listen to American songs because you live somewhere else... oh well. At the end of the chapter, I'll put the number of song references.

Third Person's PoV

"Truth!" The purple haired girl said.

Her friend, fixed her v-braid before she spoke, "Last kiss on the tip of your lips? Were they his?" (Hint-Hint—it's one of my favorites)

The other girl sighed, "Yes. E, I thought you of all people would at least make it a little more exciting."

"Just curious," she hummed back, smiling.

Then, the next question arose. A certain boy with a beanie smirked at the brown haired boy, king of Auradon. He immediately blurted, "Truth!"

"Ben," he started, "If you could shoot anyone in this room for twenty trillion dollars, who would you shoot?"

He thought for a moment before responding, "Mal."

But the girl, on the other hand, was offended.

Ben quickly said, "Only because she's the only one worth that much!" He crossed his arms, "Besides, you're worth more than gold."

Carlos gagged, and spun the bottle. It landed on the daughter of the fairy godmother.

"Hey there, one in a million." He said, winking. "Truth or dare?"

And so, she stuck with the only safe option. "Truth."

"Would you be my girlfriend if I asked you?"

She turned a profound shade of red, shyly nodding.

Evie wrapped her arm around Jane's shoulder, playfully saying, "Welcome to the club!"

"The hopeless girlfriend club!" added Mal, giggling.

---

"Last night was fun, huh?" asked Evie sleepily, opening the curtains.

"How do you get up so early?" Mal groaned, pulling the covers further over her face.

The evil queen's daughter giggled back, "Looks like someone's drunk on love—nothing can sober you up!"

"Shut up..." She groaned back.

"Six days, Mal." Evie reminded.

"Wake me up when it's all over." And then she thought for a moment, perking up. "Six days?"

"Actually, five. Yesterday it was six days."

Five days until what? You may be wondering. Your answer is...

Five days until your favorite couple gets to tie the knot.

"There's a big day waiting for you~!"

And that was what got her up. The next four days worked the same, too.

---

"It's today, M!" Evie called.

"I know!" Mal said, beaming. While she smiled, there was a large mass of nervousness and insecurity lingering in her mind.

"Go go go!" Evie yelled, shoving a hairbrush into her hand. "After today, you give me no reason for me to stay close to you, but tell me what lovers do..."

"Yeah, like me and Ben'll do stuff like that."

---

"Don't be late to your own wedding! No, you better run, run, run, run, cause there's gonna be some hell to pay!" Evie bid goodbye, rushing to the church(?). She was the maid of honor, and Ben's best man was Doug, while the ring bearer was Harrison. (They wanted to give him a chance.)

Mal looked in the mirror one last time. She swayed a bit, looking at the white silken fabric embroidered with lavender and a pale royal blue. She checked her hair, a braided bun, and covered her face with the short veil. "Am I... ready for this?" She asked herself, staring at the unfamiliar girl in the mirror. Mal sighed, grabbing her bouquet and walking out, her white heels clicking with every step.

The grand cathedral doors opened, the soft organ music beginning to play. The former villain child took one last breath, before walking to the alter that seemed to decide her fate. She took her first step, gazing forward. She could feel the stares on her, and thought, Everyday people do everyday things, but I can't be one of them...This is all too crazy to take in. The organ music continued, and before she knew it, she was standing at the altar.

This was the moment where she would finally be wed, at only seventeen.

~TO BE CONTINUED~

A/N - And yes, that's it. Let's just pretend Mal is seventeen, for the sake of the plot.

Song References : 11 (I'm pretty sure)

Did you guess any of them? Hah, I listen to old songs... Yes, I know I'm weird.

~Em