:Chapter 15 ~ Tell Them All:

A/N - Just winging this, my inspiration is terrifyingly weak.. Then again, I have six drafts in reserve for the Sting X Reader..

OMFG I'M TYPING ON MY NEW PHONE IT'S A SAMSUNG 6 AND IT'S SO DIFFERENT!!! This is what shows how used to apple products I am...

Mal's PoV

I sigh, staring up at my pink bed canopy. (She's in her dorm)

So this is really happening...?

I stare at the amethyst ring on my finger, expecting to wake up any moment, as if this were all a dream.

"Can't believe it either, huh?" A voice asks besides me.

"Yeah, I-" I freeze. "When did you get here?"

"Like, two seconds ago." Ben replies. He brings his arm around my waist and pulls me into a side hug. "We're getting married."

I chuckle, "Don't remind me."

He laughs, giving me a warm feeling as a light blush dusts my cheeks.

He hesitates for a moment, frowning before he states, "We have to properly announce it soon."

"Uh, we?" I sass. "You were the one who proposed, you do it."

"In all honesty, I'd like my dad to do it." He says, shrugging.

I jokingly push him away, "Lazy bum,"

"I'm not lazy." He corrects. "I just.. Don't feel like doing certain things at certain times."

We don't notice the slight creak of the door opening. Evie comes in, immediately speaking.

"Hey Mal wha-" she stops, smirking. "Oh, was I interrupting something?"

My eyes widen, "Since when were you so dirty?"

"I'll just leave now," says Ben, slowly exiting.

Evie finally replies after what seems like an eternity of silence, "Since you said you were engaged to Ben."

Letting out a breath, I plop onto the bed, continuing to stare at the ceiling. "E?"

"Yeah?"

"What am I gonna do when he makes it official?"

"I'll hide you if you want,"

"But.. No, never mind. I'll... figure it out myself."

"Or you could go the opposite way and show your love for him."

"What? No!"

-I'm. So. Fcking. Tired...-

"And it is my pleasure to announce that my son.. Will be getting married!"

And that was when I flinched. As soon as former King Beast said the word, I felt a pang of some emotion resonate in the pit of my stomach. The crowd filled with murmurs.

"You may be wondering who the lucky girl is," he says.

I take a deep breath, and Ben takes my arm. I plaster on a fake smile as his father announces me,

"And that girl is none other than Auradon Prep's own.."

I walk up the first step, a hard thump of nervousness hitting me in the gut.

"..Mal <Insert Last Name>!"

I heard a number of gasps, turning into murmurs as I walked onto the stage. I sheepishly wave, biting my lip as I saw the faces of my fellow classmates.

(I'm just gonna be an especially mean author today and,....)

"YOU!" Screeched a voice. I turn, my jaw dropping at the sight of Audrey, beaten up with scars and bruises.

"What..?" I backed away.

"SHE DID THIS TO ME!!" She accuses, "MAL! SHE TORMENTED ME!"

"I did no such thing!" I yelled back.

"IT MAKES SENSE, DOESN'T IT?" Audrey continues to shriek, panting like a deranged animal. "YOU'RE JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER!"

She continued to accuse me, pointing and yelling at me as my world came crashing down. Part of the crowd was booing, chanting for me to.. Die.

I couldn't take it anymore. I could see green fog my eyesight, and.. It all went black.

Third Person's PoV

As Mal backed away, teetering on the edge of the stage..

Something happened.

She started turning black, almost as if she was turning to stone. The dark ebony covered her, and when it broke...

Out came a dragon.

Smaller than Maleficent, bigger than a pegasus. With emerald green eyes, and dark plum horns. It let out a roar, baring its fangs, and showing its claws. Audrey let out a blood curdling shriek, and that seemed to satisfy the dragon. It fell, plummeting to the ground, and there was a large cloud of smoke before the purple haired girl lay on the stage.

She didn't move.

Was she unconscious...

Or dead?

A/N - I'm going on a heartbreak spree. Don't question it.

So... Grace is either gonna hug me, or start a cat fight with me.

And you guys? Uh... RUN

*runs away and hides in shelter*

I'LL SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER!!
~Em