:Chapter 11 ~ Quiet... NOT:

A/N - OKAY. IM BACK. IM ALIVE... But not for long BECAUSE YOULL PROBABLY KILL ME. OKAY GO READ IT... *hides in shelter*

Third Person

It was quiet. No action, no drama, no romance, no nothing. But Mal and her friends were going to change that. Halloween was just around the corner, and Mal decided to dub thee, MALOWEEN! (Wink wink) Maloween. Basically just Mal and her friends going around pulling pranks and leaving treats. Having fun and... Scaring the living daylights out of people. The 'crew' of Villain Kids gathered in the kitchen.

"You guys ready?" Mal asked. She went full on commando. "RIGHT. Jay, Felix, and Coral, you work on tricks, Harrison, and Kandee, you work on treats, and Carlos, Evie and I are gonna plan everything out. Ben will supervise, and if he tells you to dial it down, DO THE EXACT. OPPOSITE. We want Maloween to be AMAZING."

"LET'S DO THIS THING!" Coral screamed.

"SHH!" Evie covered her mouth. "It's 3 AM! We're doing this under the cover of darkness. Be quiet!"

"Hey guys," Someone yawned. "Am I late?"

The door opened, revealing none other than King Ben himself.

"Supervision is here!" He posed superhero style.

Mal playful slapped his arm. "Yeah, okay superman. You go... do what you were told."

-The Next Day (Muahahahaha)-

"HAPPY MALOWEEN!" Mal burst into every dorm she could and screamed at the top of her lungs waking all the students of Auradon Prep. She pumped her fists. "LET'S DO THIS!"

-Maloween Montage-
(Corny montage music in the background)

Johnny Rabbit's worst fear was snakes. Spiders and Snakes.

"Johnny! Yeah, you, Johnny Rabbit!" Johnny turned around. "Wha- AH!" (Hopefully) harmless (REAL) Insects, snakes, and spiders crawled onto his face out of nowhere.

"YOU GOT A TRICK, MY BOY! HAPPY MALOWEEN!"
(Don't judge me, I'm terrible at pranks.)

---

Lonnie... That girl loves her hair and treasures her reputation. She also despises David, a complete nerd, sad sack, and lowest of the low in the social class of high school.

"Ooh, cookies!" Lonnie picked up and nibbled on one of the heart-shaped desserts. She felt something. "Wh-wha-.... No... MY HAIR!" Poor Lonnie's hair was as it originally was, not only that, but... "David..." She stood up straight. "I THINK I LOVE YOU!"

The spell was temporary. They all are... Hopefully.

---

Next was Audrey.. Mal herself spectated and planned her prank. You all know Audrey is mega conceited, right? Well...

"IS THAT A STAINED GLASS WINDOW OF ME?" The Princess exclaimed. "IT'S SO PRETTY!!"

"TOURNEY!" A tourney puck/ball went flying.. Straight into stained glass Audrey's face.

"NO!" She wailed. "HOW COU- are those... Are those cookies?" She spotted seven cookies.

"I-M S-O-R-R-Y
B-E-N"

"FINALLY! HE'S COME TO HIS SENSES! WHERE ARE YOU, MY KING?" She screamed.

"I'm here, Audrey!" A voice said. Audrey rushed to its sound, puckered her lips and opened her arms.

"Be- AH!" She ended up kissing and hugging David. "EEEWW! GET AWAY FROM ME, YOU LOW CLASS SCUM!" (Wow, I'm mean..)

-Tons of Maloween pranks later...-

The group gathered back at one of the dorms.

"REVENGE! PRANKS! SWEET, SWEET MALOWEEN-NESS!" Mal yelled.

"Still, I think what you did to Audrey was a little more than over the top." Ben commented.

"REVENGE!" Mal screamed again.

"I thought you wanted to be good." Ben shot back.

"C'mon, man, let us loosen up at least once a year." Jay said.

"Fine.. I guess only for Maloween.."

Mal climbed onto his back. "MAL-O-WEEN! MAL-O-WEEN! MAL-O-WEEN!" She chanted.

And thus, the day ended on a good note.

~Em