:Chapter 6 ~ Welcome:

A/N - I have nothing to say..

Just as the four villain kids before them, Kandee, Coral, Felix, and Harrison traveled from the Isle of the Lost to the doors of Auradon Prep, but this time, they had four familiar faces to greet them.

"Oh, oh, oh, they're here!" Mal jumped gleefully.

Kandee gracefully came out of the limo, and gasped at what she saw.

Harrison stumbled out and stared at what layer before him.

Coral dully stepped out, and studied the place she was put in.

And Felix, he studied the girls before him, gave a few winks, and gestured the hand sign : 'call me'.

"Hey guys! Great to see you!" Mal smiled.

"Kandee, we need to catch up, girl!" Evie grabbed her hand. "You too, Coral!"

"Ahem, Evie, not now." Ben said. "Right-"

"Hey, man!" Jay 'bro hugged' Felix.

"Hi.." Harrison peeped.

"AHEM," Ben started. "So, Kandee, Felix, Coral, and Harrison. It's wonderful to meet you all, I'm Ben-"

"KING Ben, head of Auradon." Mal corrected.

"You sound just like Audrey," Ben laughed.

"Oh really?" Mal innocently looked at him. "I hadn't noticed!"

-Skip to Later!-
(After classes, CUZ CLASSES R BORING)

"Guys, if you wanna stay in Auradon, you gotta be good. Got it?" Mal said after a brief explanation of her time in Auradon.

"Oh, easy!" Harrison smiled. "I believe the good in others, I believe that problems should be resolved in peace, I'm a pacifist, and I don't want any evil in life; I believe everything and everyone is able to love."

"EXACTLY like the TVs back home." Coral rolled her eyes. "So you're ALL good? Like, the 4, excuse me," she glared at Harrison, "FIVE of you? Good? Well, I'd rather live back at the isle. Evil is in my BLOOD. So is yours, Mal. I don't know what they did to you, but you're not the same people I used to hang out with." She walked away.

"Well, anyone else for choosing good?" Carlos broke the silence.

"Maybe. But.. I'll get to bake more, right?" Kandee's eyes lit up.

"Absolutely! I, REALLY miss your goodies." Jay and Carlos were suckers for Kandee's treats.

"Hm, I'll work my way up to it." Kandee politely smiled, and left.

"So, Felix?" Jay looked expectant.

"We have Harrison, maybe Kandee, and what about you?" Evie asked.

"Hmm, let me think: NO." He got ready to walk away.

"Nuh uh uh, first, you try TOURNEY." Jay had a plan. Carlos pumped his fist and they dragged Felix to the tourney field.

I'm gonna make this quick.

-One Game of Tourney Later-

"I CHOOSE GOOD!" Felix shouted.

"Alright, now.. Coral." Evie looked a bit disappointed, and Mal knew why. Coral was stubborn as HECK.

-That Night-
(They Gathered at Mal and Evie's Room)

"WHAT? You. Chose. GOOD?" Coral was alone in her little 'I'm staying evil' club now. "KANDEE, YOU'RE STILL WITH ME, AREN'T YOU?"

"Um.. They- they promised me new baking supplies.." She peeped.

"UGH!" Coral screamed. "YOU TOO?"

"Um.." Her voice got higher and softer, (fluttershy style) "y-yes?"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" (Somebody needs anger management)

"Mmhm.." Barely anyone could hear Kandee, but (somehow) Coral did.

By now, everyone had grabbed popcorn, and watched Coral's wrath upon Kandee.

"Lay off her!" Harrison yelled at one point.

"LAY OFF YOUR GIRLFRIEND?"

"Okay, that's it, she's CRAZY! GET HER!" Jay and Felix dragged Coral back to her room, while Harrison stayed and comforted Kandee, as she was close to tears.

"So, about what Coral said.. About you and Kandee being..." Evie asked Harrison.

"We, um.. We're secretly.. Um.. Not really dating, but.." Kandee sniffed.

"We consider ourselves a couple." Harrison finished.

(Sneak peek : Felix x Lonnie?)

Mal smiled, while Evie 'Aww'ed.

"You okay with sleeping in your room with Coral, or..?" Harrison helped Kandee up.

"I- um- I don't- I don't know.." Kandee seemed insecure.

"You wanna sleep with me?"

"Um- y- yeah.." She turned pink.

"AWW!" Evie and Mal cooed.

"Shut up," Harrison turned pink as well.

And they walked back to Harrison's room, Kandee tightly clutching his hand.

AWW

A/N - AWWWW

QotD - Felix and Lonnie:

To ship,

Or not to ship?

~Em (For Garmau readers: JUST BECAUSE I SIGN OFF NORMALLY HERE DOESNT MEAN THE SAME FOR THE GARMAU STORY!)