:Chapter 3 ~ The New Couple(s):

A/N - Why are you reading this? Go read the story!

Audrey couldn't believe what just happened. I mean, yes believable, but, hmph, never mind that, Jay had asked her out on a date, and she had said... Yes? (Just play along) there was going to be a ball in honor of King Ben's coronation, and the villain kids choosing good over evil, and everyone wanted a date; they didn't wanna look lonely, do they? (U DONT HAVE TO BE LONELY; AT FARMERS ONLY .COM [idk])

-Time Skip-
(The Date - Jay x Audrey - I ship it)

"So," Audrey started, "The enchanted lake (u know what I'm talking about.) seems to be a pretty popular place for a first date, huh?"

"Yeah, I mean, why not? This place is beautiful, just like you," ugh. Audrey couldn't stand a guy like this, much less go on a date with him. But she did like being called beautiful.

"So,"

"Yeah,"

"Um," Remember, Jay is just stupid like this sometimes. He literally went in and kissed Audrey within the first 5 minutes of the date. She broke off and screamed.

"What- how- you- why did you just kiss me?!" She shrieked. "I- I- " she couldn't explain it, but she kissed back. She leaned in, and they were a couple (a tough love/soft hate couple) in about 7 minutes.

"So I assume we're a couple now?" Jay asked.

"Yeah. That'd be nice." Audrey ended the date by simply walking away. And that was that.
(DONT JUDGE ME IM BORED)
Meow.
            Meow.
Meow.
            Meow.
Woof.
(IDK)

-Time Skip-
(Nxt Day)

Mal, Ben, Doug and Evie has separated into their couples when Mal spotted Jay with Audrey. (Now I just gotta get Carlos and... Jane?)

"You guys are a couple?" Mal sneaked up behind them. They turned bright red.

"Uh- um- we- I- you see," Audrey stuttered.

"Yeah, we're a couple." Jay said simply. Audrey elbowed him. "What?"

"When did this happen?" Ben asked.

"Took her on a date," Jay said coolly. "Happened in about 7 minutes."

"How?" Mal wanted to know everything about this couple.

"Enough askin-" Audrey started.

"I kissed her right off the bat." Jay cut in.

"You- you- " Ben burst into laughter, while Jay stood there with a goofy grin.

"Well, we'll leave you to it," Mal said, pulling Ben away.

-Time Skip-
(After classes cuz classes r boring)

Classes were over, and all the rest of the 'squad' had a boyfriend/girlfriend, so Carlos decided to get a girlfriend himself. He had his eyes on the prize: Jane.

"Hey girl, you're lookin fine today," Carlos tried to be suave with Jane, which definitely did not work.

"Hi Carlos..." Jane rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Hey! Come back! I wanna tell you something!"

"Hm?" She continued walking, but at a slower pace.

"So," He started. "The ball is in a few days... And.."

"And?" She had stopped walking.

"Wouldyouliketogowithme?" He muttered so fast, she couldn't hear.

"Um, run that by me again?"

"Doyouwannagototheballwithme?"

"One more time? Slower?" She added.

"Do you.. Want to.. Go to.. The.. Ball... With me?"

"Uh- I- um- " she stuttered. After the coronation, she had kind of wanted to see Carlos as something... More than a friend.

"So that's a yes? Or a no?"

"Ye- N- I- Yes." She blurted.

"YES!"

"What?"

"Nothing!"