:Chapter 14 ~ Propose?:

A/N - Every time I write something I have to pull up another window for wattpad because I can't remember what happened last chapter.. -.-' Anyway, I'm back from Holiday Hiatus and stuff...

...

OMFG I SURVIVED MIDTERMS!!!

Mal's PoV

He started running off the second I called him.. I wonder what's wrong? (My past and present tense is gonna be mixed up because all the other {anime related} stories I worked on are in present tense while this is in past tense..)

I took a breath and started running after him. I got close to the Enchanted Lake, and heard heavy breathing. "B-Ben..?"

Third Person's PoV

The mentioned teen's head whipped around. He instantly apologized, "Mal, I-I'm sorry for running off, it's just.."

The purple haired villain child furrowed her eyebrows.

"I..

..

..

..

I.. have to get married before my eighteenth birthday."

Mal's eyes widened, "B-but.. That's in a few weeks!"

"I know! And-"

"It's me, isn't it..?" Mal took a step back, sitting down. She brought her knees to her chest, "That's why you ran off."

"I'm sorry, I guess..?" Ben sat down beside her. "I didn't wanna drag you into my royal-duty mess." He emphasized 'duty'.

"You said duty."

Ben snorted, "You see, this is why they told me to do it, because we're so.. freaking.. mature."

They shared a laugh for a moment.

Mal smirked, "So are you gonna propose or what?"

"What?"

"I'm kidding!" Mal giggled at her boyfriend's dumbfounded expression.

"For your information, if I did, then I'd have a ring.." He hesitated, and smiled cheekily, "Your favorite color is purple, right?"

"Yep." Mal's eyes widened, "Wait, I was kidding."

"Nope, I'm going to ask my dad to tell the jeweler I want an amethyst ring!" Ben got up, a playful smirk on his face as he started running off.

"Ben, I was kidding!"

"But I'm taking you seriously!" Ben was out of sight, leaving Mal there.

---

"Amethyst, please." Ben smiled gently as the jeweler plucked the purple gem from a tray.

-yes, he's seriously doing this-

"Mom!" Ben yelled. His mother perked up from her book, a questioning look pointed at her son.

(I'm sorry, but I have trouble picturing Belle as Keegan Connor Tracy.. She's more fit as the blue fairy... Can I just imagine Rumple and Belle? Like, Robert Carlyle and Emilie de Ravin? Thanks.. Actually, no. Nevermind. Forget I said anything.)

"I.. I found someone." The king of Auradon smiled, holding up the small purple ring.

"It's purple.." His mother raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Any relation to a certain purple-haired girl?"

He looked sheepish. "M-maybe.."

"Mal?" Ben turned, being greeted by the teasing face of his father. "I'd have never thought there'd be anyone besides Audrey.. Much less, the daughter of her parents' mortal enemy."

"Well, things happen." Ben grinned, carefully putting the ring back into its box.

"I'm proud of you son," the former king of Auradon said, laying a hand on his son's shoulder.

"We're expecting grandchildren," his mother added.

Ben's mouth dropped, "WHAT..?"

(Former) Queen Belle laughed, "Kidding! I'm only kidding!"

"Although that has to happen some point.." His father commented between fake coughs.

-and here comes the exciting part...-

Ben's PoV

"Jay, uh.. Have you seen Mal?" I asked, fiddling around with the box in my pocket.

"Uh.. Last I knew, she was somewhere..." Jay shrugged, "eh, I don't know."

"She went shopping with Evie," Carlos said, scoring a flawless goal.

I started running off to my destination, "Thanks!" I added.

-ARE U READY FOR IT??-

B: Hey
M: Hi, what's up?
B: Meet me @ the place we first met, you and you alone.
M: K..? I'll be there in a bit, ttyl

-User Ben Has Gone Offline-

-User Mal Has Gone Offline-

And so, here I was. Waiting at the entrance of Auradon Prep, standing in front of the beast statue. As I saw the purple-haired girl walk towards me, she stood still.

Her eyes widened at the sight of me bending down on one knee. I asked the four word question, showing off the ring. Tears formed in her eyes as she nodded, grinning. I smiled back, twirling her around in my arms. This was a moment to remember.

If I was going to marry at eighteen, I was going to make it a marriage to remember.

A/N - Heey...

How u doin...

I'm alive, and I didn't get mercilessly slaughtered by my midterms! (Or my social studies teacher!)

Yay..... *sarcasm*

~Em

THERE GRACE, ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?