Chapter 1

Hello Minna!! I'm so happy to do this and write this! :) I hopefully will make chapters quickly So I don't keep you waiting! Enjoy this!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 --Lucy's POV--

As I sat at the bar and looked around it was much more quiet. Me and team Natsu just got back from a mission and it was a lot harder than the paper said. I turn to the she-devil bartender Mira, "What's everyone so excited about?" She just smiled and said, " I don't know maybe because we won the Grand Magic Games. Hmm." I knew she was hiding something. She was smiling much more than usual.

I walked over to Natsu and Grey and hovered over them. "So what, your too tired to fight that's a first." I said and smiled. 

"Yo, Luce. Gramps is gonna make an announcement." the fire dragon slayer yells back and smiles that cute smile. Oh no.... Did I just say Natsu Dragoneel was cute. I have to get those thought out of my head. We are a team, best friends. I cant ruin it with my feelings.

 And then Master Makarov stood up and began making his announcements.

"Listen up Brats, I was discussing with some of your guild members on how we should celebrate our win for the Grand Magic Games. We have all decided that we are going on a vacation at an Akane Resort. I let Mira in-charge of partners. Meet here tomorrow at 7 sharp. We will be taking a train there." 

Then it hit me. Mira the she-devil matchmaker of Fairy Tail... In charge of.... partners...

"Hello minna." the she devil said smiling. 

"As you know I am picking most of the parnters for the trip because we were low on a few rooms. We have:

Natsu and Lucy

Romeo and Wendy

Grey and Juvia

Levy and Gajeel 

Lisanna and Bixslow

Erza and Jellal

Evergreen and Elfman

And finally me and Laxus."

She smile and blushed a little. 

"Now that you know I suggest you go pack. We will be staying there for about a month."

I blushed and walk home thinking. "Me and Natsu... partners. Sleeping in the same room being together. But he's way to dense to even understand my feelings. Anyway its no different then everyday, he sleeps in my bed anyway.' I opened the door to my apartment and went to go take a shower. I got out and put my clothes on and began to pack. 'Oh this would be cute to wear.' Then I hear a snore. I look over to my bed seeing and sleeping Natsu. I sigh and walk over.

'He's actually kinda cute when hes sleeping' I smile and blushed. "Natsu," I whispered in his ear. "You may wanna go finish packing." and he opened his eyes a bit which made me back up a little. 

"I did my bag is over there." He pointed to a corner with a suitcase. 

"Oh." I smiled and stood up. "You wanna go back to sleep or get 'Lucy kicked'. Your choice." 

He blushed and mumbled something I couldn't make out then he said "I can sleep on the floor."

I looked down and frowned a bit then looked up. "Its okay, the floor is way to hard and uncomfortable. I'll just move you over a bit when I'm ready to go to sleep. Is that okay?" 

He smile and before I knew it he was fast asleep mumbling again. 'What am I going to do with you' a smile appeared on my face and I continued packing. When it was Twelve o'clock I went to go lay in bed. I move the sound asleep dragon slayer over and laid down next to him. All the sudden I feel a warm arm wrap around my waist I smile and look at Natsu then cuddled up too his chest. It was so warm and welcoming, I felt protected. I look up at his face and find a smile on his face. I blushed and nuzzled up closer to his chest and dosed off. 

--Natsu's POV--

I woke up to a very warm feeling. I looked down and there was Lucy. My eyes widened and than I smile looking at her cute sleepy face was so beautiful. Wait no Natsu! Shes your partner! Stop thinking like that. Besides she probably doesn't even like me right.

I slowly whispered in her eyes," Hey, Luce. I think we should start getting ready." She opened her eyes slowly and nuzzled her head in my chest again. 

"Five more minutes, please." She said is the cutest sleepy voice. 

I tried whispering to her again to tried and convince her, " Luce, you don't wanna be late. Do yah. And I bet you wanna take a shower." She then opened her eyes and began getting up she smile, it was so kawaii. Then she finally spoke up," You just want me to make breakfast." I couldn't help but smile. "I just don't wanna rush your shower, or you'll get cranky." 

We both began to get ready for the day that was ahead. And started heading out to the guild where everyone was waiting. And we headed off to the trains. I looked over and Lucy and whispered," Are you sitting next to Levy?" She looked back confused and whispered back, "Well maybe if Gajeel doesn't take her first. Why?"

There's that smile again. I couldn't find the word but tried," Well, I was just hoping maybe we could sit next to each other and you can help me with my motions sickness..." She smile but it was still confused." Well then sure." Inside I could feel something weird in my stomach but I couldn't tell what it was. Maybe I was just feeling sick knowing I would be going on a train. 

--Levy's POV--

As I trotted along with my suitcase full of books and my other full of my stuff. I felt someone touch my shoulder and looked back. It was... "Oi, Shrimp need some help." 

Gajeel.

"No thanks really I got it, Ugh. Just... a.. lit..tle heavy that's all," I smiled waving my hands in front of my face. But before I knew it he grabbed my suitcases and me and caught up with the group. "BAKA!!! PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed pounding my legs and arms on him. He was tough. He was an idiot. My idiot.

"Oi, Shrimp, what do you have in here?" I sighed and responded. "Books." He then let me down and I looked up and we were at the train station already. "Hey wanna sit next to me. You don't have to just.." 

He cut me off smiling slightly, "Loved to thanks, Pipsqueak." I hated when he called me nicknames because of my height, but it was kinda sweet. And when we got on it started, the motion sickened dragons all began turning green. Then I saw Lu-chan pat her legs and Natsu lied his head on her lap. Awee, so kawaii. Then I did the same to Gajeel and it looks like Mira did the same with Laxus. I looked ahead at Lucy smiling and blushing at something Natsu mumbled in his sleep. "Lu-chan, what is he saying." I smiled and she blushed even more. "He keeps s-saying, Lucy." She turned as red as Erza's hair and i just laughed. Suddenly, I felt my eye get heavy and I drifted off to sleep. As did the others, accept Lucy. She was just looking down smiling like an idiot dragon slayer. They were so cute.

--Erza's POV--

I was sitting next to my old friend Jellal talking trying to past the time. I started getting really tired but tried not to show it. "So why are you here anyway. Not to seem rude its just. After the Grand Magic Games you disappeared. I d-didn't think you'd come back." I said with a tint of blush on my cheeks. "Well, I was helping with the games and Mira invited me. I don't really know why or how she found me but when she told me Ultear said that I should."

 He blushed a bit then looked back at me. "Hey, you tired?" I looked down to hide my blush and said," Yea, sort of. I couldn't sleep last night. S-something was on my mind." then turn to hide my even darker blush and then I felt an arm go around me. "Well, I wouldn't want you to be so tired." He smiled at me and I rested my head on his chest. and began to smile as he lied his head on mine.

I kept myself awake while the others fell asleep. It was a 5 hour drive from her so we all got comfy. But I kept my eyes on Natsu. He kept mumbling to himself. And often he'd say "Lucy" or "love", and my face got even more red. Soon after, I rested my head and fell asleep. Smiling Like an idiot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Minna, that's my first chapter! I hope you guys liked it! Stay Kawaii

~Kawaii_neko