A Double Date?

Hello again! I hope you all like this chapter! RoWen and JeRza in this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Third Person POV--

Mira had asked Erza and Jellal if they could watch Wendy and Romeo while they walked on the board walk. After getting of the beach and drying off they decided they would get something to eat before they would go to any of the board walks attractions. When they were seated at the table and all ordered. Erza of course got her strawberry cake. When everyone finished what that had ordered they began to stroll down the board walk. They found a small store with little plushies.

--Jellal's POV--

When we got into the store we looked around at all the little stuffed toys. I got to this small little strawberry cake plush toy with a little face. The tag said "Kawaī kēki 100 jewels" I smiled and looked at Erza holding up the cake. "Hey, Scarlet, thought of you." Her eyes got really big she ran over and grabbed it and hugged it. She looked at me with puppy dog eyes instantly I knew what she meant. I walk over to the counter and payed for the toy. She had the biggest smile on her face and she ran up and hugged me. As soon as she realized what she did she backed away and blushed. I laughed a little and handed her the toy. She thank me and we walk around some more. We looked over and saw Wendy and Romeo. They nodded and we walked out the store. Awe they were holding hands. Just as I saw that I grabbed Erza's hand and intertwined our fingers. She blushed and looked at some of the booths. I love how her hair moves with the wind. It glides through every strand. She wasn't even wearing her armor but she still was beautiful. This was a great night. And I could tell Wendy and Romeo liked it as well. Then, Felt something on my cheek. It was Erza, she kissed my cheek. And she whispered in my ear softly the words replayed in my mind "I love you, Jellal Fernadez." She looked me in my eyes slowly I leaned down and pressed my lips against her.

"I love you too, Erza Scarlet."

--Romeo POV--

I saw Wendy was really interested in this one game we walked by. It was a little little white dragon she looked at. I guess it reminded her of her mother, Grandeeney. I walk over and paid the man and won the game. When he gave me the little dragon, I looked at her. She smiled and blushed. "I'll name it Romeo since you won it for me." And she gave me a big hug, I hugged back and blushed.

"Do you like it." She smiled and I saw her started to get red. "I love him." We both blushed and I grabbed a hold of hand again and we all started walking back to the hotel.

Best day ever.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Minnaaa!!! Did you enjoy this short chapter =) Kawaii Moments! I had so much fun making this chapter. I love you guys. Stay Kawaii.