Time to Get Ready

Minnaaa-sannn!!!!! So I just realized that I didn't update the chapter I wrote yesterday because I was being a baka. xD I hope you guys like this.Tomorrow I'll probably start the ball chapter which each OTP(one true paring) will get a chapter for the dance. I have Miraxus, Nalu, Gruvia, Bixanna, Jerza, Rowen, Gale, and Elfgreen. I may consider making Elfgreen and My surprise characters into one chapter. Now enough of me talking. You just wanna read. xD Aye sir! On to the chapter.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Erza's POV--

All of the girls were downstairs having breakfast. Discussing what happened last night and the ball. I was so excited. Jellal had asked me to the ball with a strawberry cake. He knows a way into a girls heart. Us girls were all going to help one another get ready while the boys do what ever they want. Mira had told them that they have to go out and not come back till around 3 so they could get ready. And she also made it so us girls were in four rooms and the boys had the rest of the rooms. I got to help out Juvia who had the biggest smile plastered to her face. 

When all the guys left after breakfast us girls ran upstairs. We all went to our own rooms first to take a shower. Then I would be going to Juvia's room. I saw that Mira had stuck name plates to the door with names on them. On four on the doors there was our names. The first door was Juvia's room with ; me and Juvia. On the second froom, Lucy's, it says; Lucy, Levy, Yukino, and Kagura. Ong the third door, Evergreen's, it had; Evergreen, Sherry, Lisanna, and Mira in it. And on the fourth door, Mira's, Wendy, Sherria, and Carla. And on the rest of the rooms it had the boys name and there tux's. 

I seated Juvia on a chair and began curling her hair. Then makeup, then touch ups, etc. She looked stunning. After we finished hair and makeup we got something to eat it was about 2 when we finished our lunch so we all went back upstairs to do more touch ups and put our dresses on. I was so nervous. I could barley breathe. "Is Erza-san okay?" Juvia asked me with a questioning look. She was now working on my makeup and she was actually really good at it. I nodded trying to reassure her I was fine. But before I could say anything Lucy ran in. 

--Lucy's POV--

I ran in the room hoping I could get some more bobby pins for Kagura. I saw Erza and gasped in amazement. "OH MY MAVIS!! ERZA YOU LOOK AMAZING!" I cheered all the other girls come in to look. Erza was turning the color of her hear hearing all the compliments. Then we heard the door nob from downstairs turn.

.

.

.

"RUN!" Mira screamed running back to her room. All the others copied her actions making it back into there rooms so the boys couldn't see us. Mira didn't want the boys to see what we looked like till it was time to leave. When I got back to the room I looked at my keys. "Open Gate of the Loin and Ram! Leo and Aries!" Then gold glittered around as my two spirits appeared. They both blushed when they saw each other and looked away. "Leo. I want you to go with the boys and get ready for the ball while I get Aries ready. Okay?" They both nodded and he left the room. "Alright Aries, Sit down." Me and my three friends got her ready and got dressed. I was so nervous. I sat down waiting for everyone else. I hope this is going to be a good night. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there you go Minna. I hope you liked it. I'll try and get one up tomorrow. Love you guys. Stay Kawaii Minna-san!<3