What a Jerk

Hey Minna. This may be a short chapter. Gomen!!! But this is a the rest of the last chapter. I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Laxus's POV--

I really don't wanna be here. I only came to the pool because I cant turn down Mira. After we started becoming a thing, I don't dare deny what she asks. I hate to see her cry. And if I'm the reason then I'll be miserable with myself. "Isn't it nice out Laxus. Everyone seems to be having fun. I hope Natsu is okay."

"The baka can handle himself. I doubt he is going to do anything but eat and watch movies." I said slowly closing my eyes trying to relax. "I know, I know, but I saw Lucy going backup to the hotel. I don't want my ships to hate each other." I sat up and looked her in the eyes.

"Mira look. You did a great job with your ships this vacation. Grey and Juvia confessed. Gajeel and Levy are a thing. The rest of your OTP got together. And best on all.." I grabbed hands and looked at her and tried to make a smile. "Were together." Then I saw her blush and smile appeared on her face and she tackled me into a hug. We spent the rest of the day watching everyone else. Smiling and holding hand.

--Lucy's POV--

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie when we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I stood up and walked to the door when I opened it we saw him. "Eric, what the hell are you doing here!" He reeked of alcohol. "H-heey. L-Lucy." He had a slur and couldn't walk straight.

"Oh my Mavis. Are you drunk!" I looked at him he was giving me weird looks. He grabbed my wrist and tightened his grip. "W-haaa. Luc-cy. Don't you *hiccup* miss your b-boyfriend." I tried to get out of his grip but it was too tight. He twisted me hand and got really close and yelled,"Oh wait! We aren't boyfriend in girlfriend ARE WE! Hmm. Because some little princess thinks she can just go an-" he released me from my grip and flew to the wall. "WHAT THE HE-" I looked over and Natsu kicked him in the stomach again.

"Back off Luce. She isn't yours and never will be." He through Eric out of the room and locked the door. He ran over to me in concern. "You okay Lucy! He didn't hurt you right!" I should him my wrist and it was bruised. He picked me up bridal style and carried me too our room. He got me one of his shirts and some shorts and asked me to take a shower. "You smell like booze. People are going to think your drinking." He gave me a toothy smile and handed me my clothes.

When I got out he had been waiting for me with a first aid kit. I sat next to him and he began to rap my are in cloth. I smiled at him as he was doing so. After he cleaned up everything and sat down and hugged me. I didn't realize it but I was crying. "You look tired here, lay down and maybe later if your not tired we can go get dinner." He rapped his arm around my shoulders and I cuddle up to his chest. Soon after, I fell asleep.

--Lucy's dream--

I was walking in a village looking around for someone. Natsu. I couldn't find him and I was crying. I tried screaming out but it didn't work. Then everything became dark. I could see something pink in the distance and I started running towards it. The closer I got the more it seemed to fade. "NATSU!" I cried back and he looked right at me he was disappearing. I ran up to him and heard him say "Lucy, I love you." It repeated but the sound was fading. "I love you too, Natsu. Don't leave me. Don't leave me!" He held out his hand and I tried to grab it but then a familiar face appeared. "What did you do to him bring him back." He smiled and a dark aura formed around him.

"You precious prince is gone. Never can he protect you again. You're alone." that word echoed and I found my self in front a grave.

Natsu Dragneel

Loving father, husband, and friend.

Tears were streaming down my face. I screamed,"Dont leave me! I love you! Natsu!"

I jolted up sweating and panting. Natsu wasn't there so I got up and looked around everywhere. "Luce! What happened." I was so happy to hear his voice. I jumped on him and gave him a big hug. I was crying so hard. "Your okay." He looked at me confused and concerned he picked me up and put me on the couch. I told him everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well Minna there you go! I hope you guys liked that chapter. I'm going to try and update while on vacation but I can't be too sure. Please give me suggestions. I'm thinking about doing a T/D so if you guys can give me suggestions! I love you guys and have a great day! Stay Kawaii <3