Lets Just Talk

Minna! I love you guys so mucchhh! I have some more Bixanna and Gruvia. I hope you like this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lisanna's POV--

After I got home from the spa I walked upstairs into my room. I was kinda surprised that Bickslow wasn't in there. I decided to take a shower and wait for him to get back. I was nervous when he said he wanted to talk to me. I really like him.

------After Shower-------

I walked out of the shower and got dressed. When I stepped into the bedroom I saw Bickslow was already there. I went to sit by him and smiled. "So umm... Wou-Wow its pretty out." Thats weird. Why is he acting like this. Did I do something wrong.

"Bickslow? Are you okay? What did you wanna talk about?" He lied down on the bed and turned red. Then he started to mumble something. "Can we just talk? Like as best friends." I started to blush at his remark but I laid down next to him.

We talked all night. About me, him,Edolas, our past, the future. It felt so good to just talk to him.

BOOM!

.

.

.

BOOM!

.

.

.

"What the!" We both got up to see what the noise was that was outside. We saw sparkly fireworks burst. It was so beautiful. Me and Bickslow stood side by side with each other. I grabbed his hand and intertwined ours together. He smiled and looked at me. "Would you like to go to the ball tomorrow? W-with me?" He asked blushing as red as Erza's hair. My smile grew wider and I hugged him.

"I'd love to, Bickslow."

"Thanks, Lis."

--Grey's POV--

Me and Juvia were standing by the window watching the fireworks. I put my arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead. "Juvia thinks the fireworks are beautiful. Does Gray-sama?" I smiled and nodded looking back at the fire works. Then I noticed Juvia was swaying back and forth with her eyes closed. But she wasn't swaying to music. She was falling asleep. I picked her up bridal style and put her on the bed.

She's so cute when she sleeps. I thought to myself then I heard snoring. Natsu? No we would have heard him before. I go and look in the bathroom where the noise was coming from. When I open it someone falls on the floor. Juvia sat up and looked who it was.

"WHAT THE! WHY ARE YOU HERE!!!" I screamed noticing who it was. Juvia screamed and looked at the person. Then Mira walked in and looked who it was. "Lyon! What are you doing her in Gray's and Juvia's room?" Mira asked freaked out. Lyon started blushing. "Perve." I mumbled under my breathe and he shot me a death glare.

"Well you see. Me and my guild and Blue Pegasus decided to go on vacation. I heard Juvia was here so I wanted to surprise her but I guess I fell asleep." He said still blushing. Juvia looked at him and started to calm down. "But when di-" She was cut off with Erza screaming. "WHY ARE YOU IN MY ROOM ICHIYA!" We all ran to Erza's room she was on the bed with someone she thought was Jellal.

"Maaan!" He said as Erza kicked him in his... Well... Manhood. Jellal was by the window in terror. "Jellal! I thought he was you!" She yelled at him. "I was by the window the entire time!" He said still in terror. Everyone walked out of there rooms by now. Looking at the crowd.

Wait accept...

--Mira's POV--

I was getting annoyed and creeped out. "Ichiya. First you can not sneak into our room ever again. Same to you Lyon and the rest of your guild. Second, Ichiya I barely ever see you without your men. Where are they?" I asked slightly confused. I lied my head against Laxus because he had his arm around me and it was like 1 in the morning. He looked and me and began to sparkle. Weird...

"Hibiki is with Jenny. Ren is with his wife Sherry. And Eve is with Sherria. My men are growing. Maaan!" He said I just shook my head. I grabbed Ichiya and Lyon by the ears and took them to the door and through then out. RThen I looked to see everyone out.

Wait accept for...

--Lucy's POV--

I looked around at everyone and smiled when I notice that two people were not present. "Glad he finally got the guts and asked her." I mumbled under my breathe. Natsu put his arms around my waist and rested his head on my shoulder. "Luuuuuce. Can we go back to sleep? Pleeaaasee." He asked his onyx eye blinking slowly. I blushed furiously when I noticed Levy smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the room with Natsu. He was already on the door before I could even close the door. Happy flew to me and rapped his tiny arms around my neck. I laid down next to Natsu and put happy between us.

"Luce?" He asked eyes still closed.

"Yes..."

"Did you notice that everyone wasn't out of there room." I nodded and moved happy to the other side of me. Natsu put his arm around me and I smiled playing with his hair. "Did he ask he..." He was drifting off to sleep. "Yes Natsu. Now go to sleep." I said closing my eyes. "Night Luce."

"Night Natsu."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hint hint ;) I hope you like this chapter. I had a lot of fun writing it. Love you guys stay Kawaii <3