Bixanna

Hey minna! For the next week or so I'll try to update. I don't know if it will be every day but I'll see what I can do. Please give suggestions for the rest of the vacation. Enjoy =) (short chapter Gomen)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lisanna POV--

We all started walking back to the hotel. Mira had me and Bickslow together all the time. I really wish I could still tease her about Laxus but now they are dating . But at least I'm not the only one, she had Evergreen and Elfman together too. Even though they acted like it was a huge deal I knew they both were happy with it. I wasn't upset being paired with Bickslow, I really like him. He always made me laugh and his "babies" like me too. They always cheered, "Lisanna." I actually thought it was pretty cute.

When we got back to the room, Mira opened the door and squealed. She fell back dramatically fainting into Laxus' arm. We all looked in the room and found a sleeping Lucy and Natsu. I squealed inside. Lucy was lying on Natsu's shoulder and Natsu rested his head on Lucy's. That was so kawaii! Everyone silently walked into the room and we all went to our rooms. When I got into my room, I squealed and started jumping up and down. I was so happy they finally got there feelings for each other. Then...

"Oi, Flame brain. You having fun there."

"What was that, Ice Freak"

"I get it you stay here so that Lucy and you could be "alone."

Then there was a loud crash. Me and Bickslow looked at each other and said in unison "Oh no."

We ran downstairs to a half away Lucy and a fighting Natsu. Then Erza came in and bashed there heads together. "Ow! What the he-" Natsu looks up and sees who it was. 'Oh h-hi E-Erza." I couldn't help but laugh. "You didn't do ANYTHING to her right!" She had a dark aura around her now and a sword pointing at Natsu's neck.

"We didn't do anything but watch movies all day. It's okay Erza. And Grey he wanted to be alone because he wanted to. I just happened to come home early. " A blonde Celestial mage said. Erza put her sword away and nodded.

"So are you and Nastu a thing yet." the white haired take-over mage said coming out of no where. Lucy's face turn a crimson shade and she shook her hand in front of her face. "N-no no." Natsu and Lucy looked away hiding there blush. Mira stood there pouting but finally speaking up. "Well I have a couple announcements." everyone looked towards at the mage as she began to give the announcements.

"Fairy Tail has been invited to a ball. It will be in two days. I had talked to Lucy about getting us dresses from the Celestial world and that was confirmed. " Then, a normal tradition when Fairy Tails hears any news, everyone began to party.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it minnaaaa <3 

Stay Kawaii -3- 

~Kawaii_Neko =^.^=