Ball pt Miraxus

Chotto Minna-san! Hope you guys like this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Mira's POV--

I stepped out of my room to go knock on all the girls room. We have 20 minutes till we have to leave for the ball. I was really excited when I heard all the guilds going to the ball. My shipping skills are going to be busy tonight. I don't really know if Laxus is the kind of lovey dovey dancing and hanging out kind of person but I guess I'll find out tonight.

After I told all the girl it was time to head out I went to the boys room and told them all. I walked back to my room to all the girls and looked at myself one more time in the mirror. "Wow Mir-chan! You look beautiful!" Lisanna said looking at me in awe. I smiled and giggled a little. "So do you. Are you excited about your date with Bickslow." I winked at her when I said that and she turned as red as Erza's hair. Then I looked over at the time. "Come on girls. We wouldn't want everyone waiting." I opened the doors and walked out all the boys were standing there waiting. I looked over at Laxus and he was staring at me mouth wide open. I closed his mouth smiling at him.

I was wearing a dark purple dress that went down to my ankles. It had smile purple glitter at the bottom of the dress. I had matching purple shoes. I had my hair down and curls slightly.

Laxus was wearing a black tux with a yellow tie. I kissed his cheek and looked at everyone else. Maybe I should take a break tonight. Just be with Laxus. But who would get the dense couples together. Ugh...

We all walked downstairs to the ball and entered. I looked at everything. It was so beautiful. I started looking for which ship I should start with. Then, out of nowhere Laxus grabbed my hand and dragged me to the dance floor. "Whaaa..." I looked at him confused. He just chuckled and grabbed my other hand and started dancing with me. "Just distracting you from your ships." He smiled looking at me. I blushed and looked away. "Baka... there all to dense like you." I mumbled under my breathe looking down. "Huh, What was that?" He pulled me closed till our faces were inches apart. We both just started laughing and talking about our child hood together.

When we were tired of dancing we both sat down. I looked over at Kagura she was sitting alone with Rouge behind her just staring at her. It looked like all my ships were together accept them.

Jenny and Hibiki= Jenibik

Sting and Yukino= StingYu

Sherria and Eve= Shereve

The list goes on but a certain two OTPs were too dense. Nalu and Kagurouge (n/a I do not know the official so please excuse me if I'm wrong.) They needed a matchmakers touch. "Laxus may you please go get me some punch." He just nodded and stood up. I needed to do the quick. I walked over to rouge and whispered in his ear. "If you don't go over there and talk to her I'll do it myself. Now we wouldn't want that to happen right." I turned into my Satan soul and glared at him. He just shivered and ran over to Kagura. He asked her to dance and when they got up I turned back into my normal self. I then threw a shoe by there feet and Kagura fell. On top of Rouge. I then looked at Laxus who looked at the couple and shook his head. He turned his gaze to me and walked over. "Mira... You did that did you." I nodded and smiled he just shook his head putting his fingers on his temple.

We drank some of the punch sitting there talking about... Well... Everything. We talked about the past and the future. We talked about the wedding and Christmas. We talked about what we wanted to do the next couple of days. I had such a great time with Laxus, I didn't even pay attention to my ships. When we were done resting we started dancing again. And at the end of the song. He leaned in to kiss me. When our lips touched it was soft and sweet. When we broke apart we just stared into each others eyes. smiling like idiots.

It was a good night

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go minna. Miraxus. I hope you guys liked this. I'm not going to add much of the other guilds in this. I love you guys! Stay <3 <3

~Kawaii_Neko =^.^=