You Let Her Go!

Hey Minna! So I decided to make this a long chapter so I hope you guys enjoy it. (NaLu Chapter!)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lucy's POV--

I was walking with Eric, Natsu not far behind. we were walking along the beach when Eric grabbed my hand. "Hey Lucy, do you think we could talk in private for a sec." He leaned back and looked at Natsu so did I. He nodded and walked over to Mira and Laxus. I couldn't really tell but it looked like Mira was yelling at her. 'Oh no, what did that baka do now.' I thought until Eric turned to face me.

"So I was wondering. If you maybe wanna go out tonight. Like to dinner." I looked down then back up. "Sure what time."

--Mira's POV--

That baka!

"Natsu! Where is Lucy going with that jerk!" I said now angry.

"They wanted to talk alone okay. Why is that such a big deal." He was so dumb!

"Natsu! What if he raped her or worst PROPOSED!" I now had a dark aura surrounding me. Natsu looked mad and confused. "If he did I'd know. I can sense when Lucy's in danger." Ugh Why wont Natsu stop being so dense and understand his feeling for her.

"Mir, just calm down with the ships for a sec and come relax alright." I just remember Laxus was here. I sat back down and relax. "Thanks Laxus." and when I looked back up Natsu was goon.

--15 minutes later--

Lucy started walking up to me. Laxus was going to get ice cream and I was there alone. 'Oh no, ply it cool you didn't hear a thing.' I thought.

"Hey Mira, can you do me a favor and tonight at 6 watch a movie with everyone and tell them I went shopping. I'm going on a date." She said blush while looking down. 'I KNEW IT!' I was so mad that my favorite ship make actually not come true.

"Oh. Um really with who." I tried not to sound to obvious. "W-with E-Eric."I was so angry, just wanted to strangle that pretty face off of Eric. I tried really hard to smile but it wouldn't work. "And one more favor. Make sure Natsu does not find out. Please I want this to go well. Its my first date and I'm really nervous." Why am I so nice! I nodded and she walked back to the hotel. What am I going to do.

--8:00 back at the hotel. Natsu's POV--

I heard the door open. Everyone was asleep accept me. I wanted to make sure Lucy got back okay from shoppi- Why is she wearing a dress, and makeup. I stood up and looked her straight in the eyes. In awe I walked forward a step. She went on a date, WITH ERIC! I don't know why, but I was shaking. I was so hurt. "N-Natsu... I can-"

I looked down trying to hold back my anger. "Don't bother." I walked in the room her following not far behind. "Natsu please just let me talk." I closed the door so no one could hear us talk. "Explain what! That you went on a date. That you didn't tell me! That you made Mira LIE TO US!" I realized I was shouting but I felt tears in my eye. "Why would you even go on a date with that player!" I tried lowering my voice but it still came out a scream.

"Well maybe I was so sick of being alone! Maybe I waited for someone for too long and they did nothing! Maybe I was so hurt and didn't want to let him go I tried to forget." Lucy now screaming with tear falling. "I-I'm sorry Luce. I didn't know. Please forgive me for yelling."

I didn't want to see her cry and I didn't want her to see me cry so I walked out outside on our little deck and sat there. Looking up still tears coming from my eyes. I heard the shower go on from inside and I went inside for a second and made a bed on the floor then walked back outside. Why did it mean so much that she went on a date.

Then I heard the screen door open and Lucy walked out side. She sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulders. "I'm sorry Natsu."

"I'm sorry to Lucy." I wiped the tears from my eyes and stood up. I went inside and laid on the bed I made. "N-Natsu-"

"I'm fine." I said closing my eyes really tight. Then I fell asleep.

--Lucy's POV--

I open my eyes slowly. My eyes hurt because I was crying last night. I look over and down, Natsu still on the floor. It looked like he was having a bad dream. I got up and went downstairs to find Mira cooking. "Oh, Hello Lucy. How was your date and getting home." I looked down to hide my puffy eyes, "We had a fight. Me and Natsu. I should've told him" Mira looked at me and frowned

"I'm sorry to here that Lucy. But on another note we are going to the pool today do you wanna come." I could tell that wasn't a real smile. She looked over and saw Laxus getting up walking over to us. "Well actually I was going to hang out with Eric today." Now Mira definitely didn't hide she was mad. I looked over to see everyone was gone, probably getting dressed. Laxus came over and kissed Mira on the cheek, woah. When did that happen? "You go get dressed, I'll finish the food." Actually, Mira and Laxus were cute together. I went back to my room and I guess Natsu is up since he wasn't on the floor. He walked out and I looked at him. "Hey, there going to the pool in a few minutes. You should get dressed if you wanna go." He looked down, I guess he hadn't forgot.

"Actually, I'm going to stay inside today. I'm not feeling very good." He sat at the edge of the bed and I walked over. "Natsu, please don't tell me this will be everyday for the rest of the trip." He got up and walked over to the window looking outside at the beach. "No, i just don't feel very good."

I walked out now dressed and was about to walk out the door when I heard Natsu,"If he hurts you, I want to be the first to know okay?" I smiled slightly looking at him.

"The first." I gave him a big smile and walked out the door.

--A couple hours later, Natsu's POV--

I stood get more water. I can't believe I'm actually reading one of Levy's books, and I like it. I heard the door open and I looked to see who it was. Lucy.

"Well, I broke up with Eric." I looked at her in awe and she was just smiling. I can't believe she broke up with him! This is great! I ran over to her and gave her a hug. She hugged and I couldn't stop smiling. My heart was beating so fast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go minna! Sorry for the long chapter (Its not done yet) There is going to be some Miraxus and the rest of Nalu. Have a great day! Stay Kawaii >3> <3