Nalu's Date

GOMENASAIII!!!! Finally I have free time to write! Well here's Nalu's date

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lucy POV's--

I am so excited! today is mine and Natsu's first date, to a fancy restaurant. All the girls were helping me get ready for this exciting event. Mira bought me a light pink dress that hugged my figure and loosened at my knees. The dress fell to my feet and at the bottom it had sparkly sequence. The sleeves were see through and hung down my shoulders. I was wearing salmon high heels that also had sparkles on it. for my makeup I had light red lipstick and a pink and black smoky eye. Why they gave me so much pink... I have no clue. I was wearing the small red flame necklace Natsu got me for my birthday last year and some gold bud earrings.

Once they all finished doing me over, I stood up and grabbed my gold purse and stuck all my keys inside and some extra money. I looked at myself in the mirror as all the girls crowed me.

"You look beautiful Lu!" My bff (best bluenette friend ;) ) squealed with excitement. I sighed and gave everyone a soft smile.

Here I go...

My first date with Natsu...

I hesitated at first opening the door but finally put my hand on the nob.

I really hope Natsu can handle this. He probably looks sloppy. Do I look bad? Am I sweating!? I thought as I opened the door. Natus was already out talking to Gajeel about something. All the sudden he focus his attention to me. His move gaped as I stepped out. His eyes were wide open fixed to me. I blushed slightly and gave him a soft smile. He broke free from his trance and gave me a big toothy grin.

Natsu was wearing really nice black dress shoes along with a white button up shirt. He had black pants and a light grey blazer along with his normal white scarf. His hair was slightly slick back but some of his pink spiky mane broke free from the gel.

I linked arms with Natsu and we walked out of the hotel. We walked a short distance, my head on his shoulder. We got to the restaurant and got our tables. As we waited he kept making me laugh and smile the whole night. What surprised me the most was he really had manners. He was slow on his food slowly and was such a gentleman the whole time.

I have to say, I was impressed. He wasn't rude at all during the night, he was really sweet actually.

(After Dinner)

We were walking home and he had his arm around me but it felt more protective and warm. I loved it <3. I was getting cold half way and he gave me his jacket. When we got to the hotel, I almost fell asleep on his shoulder. Everyone was asleep on the floor, which was perfect because that means we could enjoy the rest of the night with no one asking questions. I took a shower in Natsu's bathroom since all the girls were scattered in every room... Besides Natsu's.

When I got out on the shower he was laying on the bed looking out the window. I smiled at how cute he could be and sat next to him. We had some small talk while cuddling but then Natsu fell asleep in the middle of his sentence.

I kissed his nose and whispered, "I love you, Natsu."

Suddenly, his grip tightened and he kissed me right on the lips. It was passionate but sweet, meaningful kiss. When we broke apart he smiled and put his forehead on mine. He whispered back, "I love you too, Lucy."

He gave me one more small kiss goodnight and was out like a light, grip still fastened to my body. I smiled and fell asleep along with that pink hair idiot.

Natsu Dragneel.

My Natsu <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg GOMENASIA! I have been really slacking in writing and I feel really bad. I still love you its just been really hard because I never have the time between Math hw and projects. I feel so terrible but im so happy you guy are reading and that i am getting some good feedback. I love you guys sooo much <3 And as always!

STAY KAWAII MINNA-SAN

-Kawaii_Neko =^.^=