Ball Pt Ships

Gomen minna-san. Im not going to make Juvia's POV in 3rd person.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Juvia's POV--

Me and Erza walked out of the room and I saw Gray-sama standing there. I went up to him and he just stared at me smiling. "Juvia thinks you look really handsom."

"You look beautiful Juvia."

I was wearing a blue sparkly dress. It had straps that hugged my neck. The dress ended a little after my knees. I had blue sparkly heels. My hair fell down my back and it was curl slightly.Gray was wearing a dark blue tux with a blue tie.

He grabbed my hand and kiss it. I felt my face heat up then he held his arm out. I locked arms with him and we all walked to the ball.

When we got to the ball it was so beautiful. Everything was big and well decorated. Gray-sama and I didn't waist any time. We danced for about an hour when we decided we would get something to eat. When we walked over to the bar I notice something with Love rival. She seem sad and depressed. I went up to her and sat next to her. Levy was dancing with Gajeel not even paying noticing Lucy's currant state.

"Love r-rival... How many how you had?!" She just gave me a funny smile and pointed to Natsu who was eating. On the other side of the room. "Lucy,Juvia thinks you should stop. Anymore and you may get drunk."

Now noticing the bar was sort of separate from the ball. I knew what I had to do. "Gray-sama may you please find us a table. I have to speak with someone." He nodded and I went over to the food table.

-Normal Pov: Girls walking out of there rooms to leave-

All the girls exited their rooms and entered the main room. The boys were in a line waiting.

Evergreen was wearing a light green dress that ended at her knees. Her dress was strapless showing her guild mark. She had matching sparkly green heels. Her hair was pined up with a sparkly Chinese kushi. Elfman was wearing a black tux with a green tie.

Wendy was wearing a light blue dress. Her straps hugged her neck and her dress ended a little after her knees. She had blue matching flats. He hair was in a high ponytail. Romeo had a light blue button up shirt. No blazer but he did have a bow tie.

Sherry was wearing a pink dress, the straps hugging her next, and dress ending at her ankles. She had matching pink heels. Her hair was down and straight. Ren wore his regular attire.

Sherria and Eve were the same as Sherry and Ren.But instead of pink, Sherria had a red dress that ended at her ankles.

After greeting one another everyone left for the ball. There arms were locked with one another accept for Natsu and Lucy. All the couples diverge around the ball room. They danced and had fun, trying not to destroy anything.

it was a good night. For all accept one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the crappy chapters. I wanted to try and make chapters of ships combined so it wouldn't be to many chapter. Next is Stingyu and Kagurouge. Stay Kawaii <3 <3 

~Kawaii_Neko