Saw this coming...

Hey Minna. So as you may know about the many attacks that have been occurring throughout the world. You may not know this but i am a very very paranoid person. I have been too busy to update and with this coming up its just got me a little scared I guess you could say. So this book is going on hold. I am not promised tomorrow but if time is still for me then I may write during breaks or summer. I'm sorry I had to do this.
In other new, instead of writing this, I may be publishing a new book in the upcoming months called, "Escape" it's about a girl named Kelly Outridge. She is faced with a war in her backyard and how she was able to save the people from becoming more of the lost soul escaping bodies to find rest. She is given a choice of leaving her past and moving to a country hardly anyone knows. She would be giving up her home and life for a new more safer life. But walking away from your problems isn't always getting away from them.

If that little into intrigued you them please follow me and be looking for when I post it. I do F4F so if you are going to follow me I'll follow back.
I hope you understand and I'm really sorry. I love.you guys so much. Until next time

Stay Kawaii everyone
-Kawaii_Neko =^.^= <3