Spa Day!

Kon'nichiwa Minna-chan! I tried to post early today but it didn't work out very well. I hope you guys like this chapter :) (P.S. So sorry that I have been focused on Nalu, I'll try to get Jerza, Gruvia, Miraxus, etc. in more)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Erza's POV--

I'm so happy we get to go to the spa. It's good to relax every once and a while. Once we got there everyone got changed in white robes. We all sat there and talked about the trip waiting one by one to get our massages. When it was my turn I went into the dark room(sorry idk much about spas) and waited for masseuse to come in. When she finally got in there I introduced myself and relaxed. She was really nice. We even joked about how tense I was.

-------Time skip 30--------

Since I was the last to get a massage we all went to the hot tub and relaxed in there. No one said anything for a while.

"So how are my ships doing?" Mira said sweetly. Me and Jellal started dating but I doubt anyone even noticed. Right? "Uh... Well what do you want to here?" I asked hoping she didn't ask if we were a thing. I didn't want that she-devil to get any ideas.

"Well I know about you and Jellal already so I don't need much from you. But I really wanna know about Gale, Nalu, and Bixanna." She turned her head to face the three girls. I feel so bad for them.

--Levy's POV--

I really wish she would stop bringing me and Gajeel into her ships. We really didn't talk much after the kiss. I really was happy he asked me to the ball. But I knew Mira was going to make us dance and be together 24/7. "Yea Levy. Why don't you tel Mira-san about the walk on the beach we Gajeel." Lucy said smiling evily. Oh I'll get you back for that!

"Really?! What happened Levy-chna." She squealed and clapped her hands. I just blushed and looked down. Then all the sudden Wendy jolted back. "What's wrong We-" She cut me off shushing me and looked in the direction on the bush. I grabbed my robe and walked over. I saw the boys were all hiding back there but I had an idea. They all looked at me desperately trying to keep my mouth shut. Then, Wendy walked over. "It's nothing." I said making sure Wendy wouldn't say anything. I whispered in her ear my plan and then she nodded and took the boys away and told then the plan.

"You okay, Levy-chan." Lucy said still in the hot tub.

"Yea I'm fi- WAH" I looked up as a large arm grabbed me and put me over there shoulder. I gave him a little smile and a wink. It was Gajeel with a mask. "Guys!" Everyone grabbed there robes and ran towards me then the boys showed up. "Hey girls. I heard Levy screaming in the distance and came as quick as we could." Natsu said. Lucy was bawling her eyes out crying as Gajeel punched me in the gut. Geez you don't have to be that well of an actor. I thought as he put me down mumbling, "Sorry Shrimp." But he said it low enough so no one could hear. Then I could hear Wendy scream in the back round, "What do you want from us! We'll do anything." She said fake crying and Lucy nodded still having tears in her eyes. "You kiss that girl or I'll have her head." Gajeel pointed to Natsu and Lucy then at me. Lucy turned bright red and I tried to contain my laugh. Natsu moved over and Lucy screamed, "FINE!" But she only went for the cheek before she kissed him, I couldn't hold it in me, Gajeel, Wendy, and all the boys accept Natsu were rolling on the floor laughing. Lucy looked at me trembling,"L-Levy this is a prank." She said looking at me with a dark aura. "Well duh. That's for putting me on the spot back there." I said standing up and looking at my best friend. Uh oh.

.

.

.

.

"I'LL KILL YOU!" My blonde best friend was now chasing me and everyone was laughing. Lucy tackled me almost strangling me. Natsu came up to Lucy and picked her up by the waist and held her over his shoulder. "No! Put me down right this instant! I must kill her!" the celestial mage said banging her hands on his back. Natsu just sighed and brought Lucy back to the hot tub.

Thank you Natsu. I can live one more day.

--Lucy's POV--

"Geez Lucy. It was just a silly joke." He said laughing. "What would you do if Gray did that to you, Natsu?" I said glaring at him sitting on the edge of the tub my arms crossed. "I'd want to ki- oohh. I get it now." I rolled my eye.

"Dense baka." I mumbled but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him. Our faces inches apart. "What was that Luce? Hmm... I'm what? We wouldn't want want happened this morning to happen again, right? And I'm sure Mira would love to hear." I blushed furiously and my eyes widened. "You wouldn't!" Then he let go and turned to Mira and back at me and whispered in my ear, "Wanna bet?" He then ran to Mira. Before I could cope what just happened I ran and tackled Natsu. Right in front of everyone. I grabbed Natsu's ear and looked at Mira. "Its getting late I think we should head back to the rooms." I said smiling. They all nodded and I gave Natsu a death glare. He just laughed and ran up to Levy.

After I kill Levy, pinkie over there is next.

--Back in the Hotel Room--

I got changed and saw a smiling Nastu sitting on the bed. "No! Floor tonight!" I said as I put me hand on my hip staring at him. He gave a confused look and walked up to me. "Is it because I threatened to tell Mira. Common we both know I'd never do that. " said giving me a smile mocking my stance. "Hm... Well I guess that I'll just call up Eric and tell him I've had a change of heart and wanna go to the dance with HIM!" I was starting to get annoyed but it was fun to tease him. But he then got serious and grabbed my wrist looking at me. "I swear if he goes anywhere near you I will pop him head off!" He screamed still serious it kinda scared me to be honest. He let go of my wrist and grabbed some pillows and a blanket and laid on the floor in silence. I sat on the bed and turned off the light still a little surprised and I sat there for a minute.

"Natsu just get up here and lets go to sleep." I said annoyed. He sat up and looked at me in confusion. "But you sa-" I cut him off before he could finish." What did I just say. Get up here now!" I glared at him and he huffed and got up. He laid on the other side away from me. "NATSU! I WAS KIDDING! GET OVER HERE!" I was getting really annoyed at this point. He never acted like this. I hate it. He rooled over to face me and blushed a little. "Geez Luce. You wanna wake everyone up." I smile and rolled over to him. "Your such a brat, Pinkie. " I laughed as he looked at me. "Eh! Luce!" He got on top of me and started tickling me. I grabbed his next and pulled him in looking like I was gonna kiss him. His face was bright red and his eye widened. I laughed and took him off of me. "Yo-ur f-face wa-s pric-eless." I said between breathes he started laughing with me. He then grabbed my waist and pulled me in. "Lets just go to sleep,Blondie." I smiled and snuggled into his chest.

Maybe I'll spare him for a little while.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So long chapter. I had more to write but I realized it was getting really long so I'll just do the rest later. Next is Gale :) What happened when they got home. Lol (No Lemon! sorry) Stay Kawaii Minna <3