Ball pt Nalu

Last but not least. NALU <3 :)

Had a lot of fun making this! I hope you like this.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lucy's POV--

I walked out of the room with the other girls and I saw Natsu already waiting with the boys. I walked up too him and I could've sworn I saw him nose bleed.

I was wearing a well fitted light pink strapless dress, that ended at my knees. I had sparkly pink high heels. I had light pink gloves that ended at my elbows and a small handbag holding my keys. I had a head band like Erza and my hair was let down slightly curled. Natsu had a white button up shirt with a black blazer and a blue tie.

I locked arms with Natsu as we walked down to the ball. In silence.

"Hey Natsu, are you okay? You've been staring at me for a while." I guess I broke Natsu out of his trance because as soon I said that he looked away blushing. "I'm fine."

we didn't talk much after. When we got to the ball Natsu let go of me and ran to the food. He was talking to Gildarts about sometime then started eating. I sighed and walked over to the bar and ordered a drink. I could see some of the guild members there like Cana with her date Bacchus, Max with his date the guilds broom(N/A I had too), and some other people.

Cana walked over to me and sat next to me. "Idiot ditch you again?" I nodded and laid my head on the table. Then I heard Cana order some more drinks. I'm glad I have friends like her.

--Natsu's POV--

When I finished eating I tried to look for Lucy. I checked everywhere but the bar. I sighed when I saw here there talking to Cana. But when Cana saw me she didn't look so happy. "Baka!" She punched me in the arm then walked away with her date. When I got up to Lucy she smelled like alcohol. Cana, oh no.

"H-hi Nasuu." She slurred when she talked. Great Cana got her drunk. "Hey Luce, I think you had enough. Wanna go back to the room so you can get some rest." She smiled like an idiot with was pretty funny seeing her like this. "And dooo w-what..." I sighed remembering the last time she was drunk.

"Sleep." She frowned and looked down but before I could stand up her head jerked up with the biggest smile. "No! I wanna (hiccup) go to the s-spa! Pleaasee." She pleaded and I picked her up bridal style. I knew if I said no she'd make a scene. "Ugh fine. Only for a little bit then we go back to the hotel so you can sleep."

Then I took her out and into the resort spa. Barley anyone was there because of the ball, which is great knowing Lucy would probably embarrass herself. I got a person spa room for Lucy. I let her get changed and get in the hot tub. I took my shoes off and put then in the water next to Luce. "Natsu. Why wont you get in? Is there something wrong with me?" Her eye began to tear up. "No no no! I just don't want it to be awkward." She sighed and looked down disappointed. I stood up and grabbed her clothes and handed then to her.

"Come on lets go back to the hotel." I looked away and gathered our stuff together. When she was down I carried her to the elevator. "Natsu. I'm tired." I laughed a little looking down at her. "Well were going to sleep when we get up to the room." Then she started to giggle. I stared at her confused. I opened the door to the room and laid her on the bed. I got changed into pajamas and laid next to Lucy. "Thank you Natsu." She said sleepily. She rapped her arms around me and laid her head in my chest. "For what Luce." I smiled closing my eyes.

"For protecting me and always being there. I love you." My eye opened quickly and my heart started to race. "I-I love you too Lucy." I could feel her smile in my chest. I sighed and cuddled closer to her. A million questions ran through my mind.

Was she lying?

Is she just drunk?

I will find out tomorrow I guess. I really hope she does like me. I really like her. And, zzzzzzzzzz

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go. The last of the Ball chapters. I hope you like it. I love you guys <3 Stay Kawaiii Minna-san! <3 <3