Waiters and Confessions

Kon'nichiwa minna! I hope you guys like this chapter! Its based on Gruvia. Please If you guys have any suggestions for the story comment or message me. Arigatō everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Juvia's POV--

Me and Grey were walking down the beach picking up shells and interesting things we found. I had on my purple with poka dots bikini on and he had just his dark blue swim trunks. I still continued to keep myself less attached from Grey even though it was hard. But I think it was working. Soon enough he grabbed my hand.

"Wanna go get something to eat." He said smiling at me as our hands intertwined. I blushed a little and nodded. We walked up to this restaurant. I now had on a light blue cover up dress that ended at my knees. Grey-sama was wearing a blue t shirt and his swim trunks. "What would Grey-sama like to eat." I said smiling slightly and looking at him. He scanned the menu as did I, for anything we may want. Then a girl in a button up shirt that squeezed her body and a mini skirt on with her hair down "Hello there, I'm Tiffany. Is there anything I can get for a hot gentleman like yourself." She smiled and winked at Grey, now sitting on the table. She will be new love rival. But Grey had no expressions. He just looked at her and said, "A cheeseburger and for the girl a...." He let me finish I wasn't awfully hungry thought. "Salad please." I tried to hide my hatred for this girl. Finally, she left our tables and we sat there dumbfounded. "Geez, what a dumb waiter. Can't she see I'm on a date." He mumbled that last line and rolled his eyes. I couldn't hide my blush anymore. 'Did my beloved just say he was on a date with Juvia.' I thought to myself and looked at him, "We are on a date." I didn't want to sound rude but I had to know if this was true.

"Well yea, two people at a restaurant alone. No annoying friends tagging along. Is it okay if this is a date." I smiled and turned a darker shade of pink. "Of course that's okay." I was screaming inside. Me and my beloved on our first date!

--Grey's POV--

'Oh no! Did I say something wrong! Wait no shes smiling and blushing!' I thought to myself as I looked at Juvia's beautiful blue hair. I loved how it fell on her shoulders and how her smile made me feel so warm. Then, our waiter came back barely said anything this time. She gave us our food and drinks and smiled at us both. "Do enjoy your date and your food." and then she walked away. She seemed nice but I guess they pay her to do that kinda stuff to men to get them to pay more. "Grey-sama, is your food good." She smiled that gorgeous smile and looked at me.

"Yes very good. Hey after this can I take you somewhere." I wanted to take her to this spot where there is a pond/stream. I had found it when I was walking yesterday night and I feel like she will like it. I felt like then is better to give her the answer she has been waiting for.

"Yes, where ever Grey-sama wants to go I'll go as well." We finished our walk and headed down to the pond. Her eye lit with happiness. "Oh Grey-sama! Its beautiful. OI love this thank you." She hugged me and smiled. I hugged back and looked at her in her eyes. We sat by the river talking, laughing. And as the sun began to set, I looked into her eyes and finally gave her the answer,"Juvia. I think I'm in love with someone." I decided to make it more of a sweeter way though. I could see the disappointment in her eyes. "Oh, and who may I ask." She looked down. I place my hand on her cheeks and lifted her head up so that we were face to face. Inches away from one another.

"She has the most beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous smile that lights up where ever she goes. We used to be enemies until she joined the guild. She has help me trough about. She is sitting right next to me. Looking at me." And I broke the space between us and kissed her. She was tense for a few seconds then melted into my kiss. We broke away for air and she smiled. "I love you too, Grey-sama." I grabbed her hand and we walked back to the hotel. Wow. What a great day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go guys!! So adorable =) I may post another one today. Maybe two more. I will have a NaLu and JeRza one and it will be there POV during the time Grey and Juvia are together FYI. So If you get confused they wont be separate days.Thank you minna <3 Stay Kawaii <3 :* =3= :3