We're Here!!!

Hello Minna. So I'm going on Vacation in a couple days so I'm going to try and get as many chapter as I can. And if I have free time I'll maybe update while I'm on vacation. Gomen! I hope you enjoy this chapter!! =) ·'· ·^·
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Lucy's POV--

I opened my eyes to a happy, sleeping dragon slayer on my lap. I lean down and whisper in his ear, "we're here." He moved around a bit then got up. He began looking at me with a questioning look. I blushed and let out a sigh. 

"Well common then." He said and smiled at me.

It was around 5 pm when we got there. I looked up in awe. And I looked at the others as they did the same. How could we not, the building was huge! We walked into the building while Mira and the Master got our keys for our rooms. Then, a tall tan man came up to us. He was wearing a blue shirt with the resorts logo on it. Then he smiled at me and returned to speak to everyone. "Hello! My name is Eric. I will be your tour guide of the resort. I'll gladly show you all the beautiful sites on this resort." He looked over and winked at me. I blushed and turned so no one would see. "Anyway, Ill show you too your rooms."

"Alright, Split up into the two groups you were all in." Mira said smiling at us all. 

We all moved around to our spots too afraid to deny the she-devil. "Okay now, Eric this will be the group you will be showing around." He smiled and nodded. Then before I knew it he held his arm out for me to lock onto. "Shall we." He said with a smile. All the girls seemed to be falling for him as well. 

--Natsu's POV--

They were all obsessing over this guy! Even Lucy! I hated seeing her with him. I don't know why but at least I wasn't alone. Its seemed that all the guys were just as annoying with this jerk! I was about to punch that crappy smile off his face when I realized we were at the room. He opened the door and we stood in awe over how big it was. We all gathered inside and looked around. There was a huge living room with couches and chairs and I notice the Lacrimas. "What is that for Eric?" I heard someone say from behind me it was Erza. She was next to Jellal. I still don't really understand why he came, but im guessing Mira just wanted him and Erza to get together. She was one scary, weird she-devil. 

"Those are for movies. They are extremely expensive." He said smiling at her. All the sudden Jellal grabbed her arm. Hmm that's weird. "Well Ill let you guys look around and rest if you need me i'll be downstairs. He smiled and again winked at Lucy, again! I hated him so much! I wanted to beat him to a pulp!

"Alright Minna! Now they sleeping schedules can change when ever you want. But I want your partner to be your roommate. So If you wanna sleep with someone else you may but you and your partners will share the room. Understand." We all nodded not daring to complain. I was okay with it though. I normally sleep in Lucy's bed. What's the difference? We all went up to our rooms and I looked at Lucy. "Ill sleep on the..." I began to talk but she cut me off. "Look,like before the floor is way too uncomfortable. I don't want you to have back aches and a bad time because of me. So it's okay if you wanna you can sleep on the bed with me. It's alright really." She said with a tired smile. I could definitely tell she wanted to sleep and so did I. "Thanks, Lucy."

--Grey's POV--

I could hear Juvia as she sung in the shower. I smiled and hummed along. Not only was she beautiful but she had a pretty singing voice to. Then I heard the shower stop but the singing continued. And she walked out. "You know you have a beautiful singing voice." I said and smiled at her. I saw her blush but try to hid it. "Juvia's voice is okay." She looked down embarrassed. I did what I thought was right and got up to hug her. "It's not okay. It beautiful." I said as I hugged her tightly.

--Juvia's POV--

Did he just say my voice was beautiful. I kept trying to do what Mira told me and pretend like I barely notice him but how could I! As his warm quest hugged me I soon hugged him back. "Shall we sleep now." He said smiling and pointed over to the bed. 'Finally, Juvia finally get to sleep with her beloved' she thought as she blushed and walked over to the bed. We both laid down and fell asleep almost instantly. 

--Wendy's POV--

I was really nervous about Romeo. He hadn't said a word to me since we got here. I don't know if I should break the silence of just continue getting everything put away. I looked over at him laying on the bed and looking up. I wonder what he's thinking. 

"Hey, You okay. You seemed a little distracted lately." I looked at him.  "Hm... Oh. Uh nothing, just thinking." He said. I could see a tint of blush show up on each cheek. "Well, What yah thinking about." I sat next to him and looked at him. He was really cute. "Nothing. Uh lets just go to sleep." He was turning really red. I wonder why. Not wanting to annoy him with my questions, I lied my head down and he did the same. "Hey Wendy?" 

"Yes..." I said and looked out the window. We had a beautiful view of the ocean. I loved this hotel. 

"Do you ever wish you could tell someone something but afraid of how they may act. I turned back over towards him but he just looked away. "Wanna talk..." I said now looking strait into his eyes. He smiled and we talked for hours. When I notice he was asleep I smiled and looked back out the window. 'I wish I could tell him I liked him.'  I sighed and fell asleep. Yep. This is going to be a good vacation. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helloooo Minnaa! I hop you guys like this second chapter! If you guys have suggestions please comment! I love you guys!And I'll try and keep this updated! Stay Kawaii ^-^ *>*