Truth or Dare

Hey Minna. So I hope you like this short chapter.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Juvia's POV--

When everyone was done partying and they all went back to there room, we all sort of just sat there. Mira came down and broke the silence. "Why don't we play truth or dare."

I didn't fully understand why Levy-chan and Lu-chan were so scared. Even though most of the boys did confess feelings none of us were actually a couple besides Mira and Laxus and Jellal and Erza. Every one else just confessed. At least I think every one.*looks at Lu-chan and Natsu.*

Mira came down with a bottle and poky-sticks along with some other things. She had us sitting boy-girl order. I was so happy to sit next to Gray-sama. We all sat in a circle with a bottle in the middle.
"Why don't I start." Mira smiled and spun the bottle. It landed on Gray. "Well then Mr. Gray Fullbuster. Truth or dare." I looked over at Grey. He looked a little nervous but I don't know why. Mira seemed like a nice person. Right?

--Gray's POV--
I knew Mira would make me do something really embarrassing if I did dare. I was not going to embarrass myself in front of the flamebrain. "Truth." She still had an evil smirk on her face. Which made me even more nervous.
"Is it true you and Juvia are a thing." I knew that she-devil would do something like that.
"Not yet." I looked away to hide the blush on my face and looked back. Juvia was really red and frozen. "When do you plan on asking her out."
"Sorry, I already answered your truth my turn."
I spun the bottle and it landed on Gajeel. "Truth or dare." I had an idea for either one. "Dare, I ain't no wimp." He said smirking. "I dare you to call Levy by her first name." Everyone turned there gaze to Gajeel and Levy. He looked over at her and she started to blush,"hey there,pi- I mean Levy."
Woah...
"It sounds so foreign coming from your mouth." Levy giggled and smiled. "Hey there, Oaf."
Everyone broke into laughter. Even Gajeel had a smile on his face. Probably because he was looking right at Levy.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey y'all, sooo this was a real delay. I have been so tired lately and procrastinating a lot. I'll try hard to post more. I'm thinking about making an instagram fan page. What do you think? Well have a nice day :) Stay Kawaii :3