Agenda for the Weeks Ahead

Minnaaa!! Im back! :)

I got really nervous because I almost messed up my math grade but its all good now! Hopefully I can post more. Can I just say I love that song and video <3 obsessed!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Mira's POV--

As everyone gathered into the room and sat on a pillow. Laxus told me I couldn't assign them seats this time. What a buzz kill. I smiled at everyone before beginning.

"Okay so I have a few announcements. First, I got the race list right here." I smile sweetly.

"First, Natsu and Lucy! Nalu! You can pick anything you want and its free paid by the guild." They cheer and high five each other. Levy and Happy told me what had happened and I almost died. I gave them that reward because I wanted them to go on a nice first date.

"Next is Jellal and Erza. You came in second. Your reward is a free date at the bakery." I knew Erza would love that. I switch it with first because I thought Jerza would come in first. Oops... Erza had a gleam in her eye that sparkled. Jellal was chuckling at her expression and kissed her cheek. At least they weren't dense.

"Third was Grey and Juvia, you guys get to shopping at the mall with 10,000 jewels." Juvia cheered and Grey just smiled pulling her in close.

"Fourth, Gajeel and Levy. 100 jewel each for books and iron." Levy smiled brightly and kissed Gajeel's cheek.

THIS ISN'T FAIR LAXUS TOOK MY CAMERA!

I thought mentally screaming.

"The last of the rewards go to Wendy and Romeo for sixth place. You guys get a free lunch Pizzeria." They as well cheer and I continue giving the places. When I finish with that I begin my second announcement.

"Okay so due to the newly come up we will be staying here for a bit longer. Master an I have gone over everything and got us to be able to stay for about two more months." The hotel room irrupted in cheered. When it settled down I got ready to continue.

"We have a few holidays we will be staying for. Halloween which is coming up in a week, we will be going shopping in a few day by the way. Start thinking what you wanna be. We have the wedding in the middle of November so we will be going shopping for that as well. Than there's Thanksgiving and Christmas. The rest of the guild that stayed behind will be joining us on all of these events. The hotel's ball room will be reserved for all of those events for only the guilds we want." I grabbed my drink and took a sip.

Wow do I talk this much all the time?

I thought as I began my speech once more," For these events beside Thanksgiving, the other guilds will join us. We are having a Halloween party and for Christmas we are going to have a Christmas party, it will also be a white elephant. Along with a present gathering Christmas morning." Everyone cheered and I smiled at the rowdy crowd. I love my friends.

"For all that are wondering about the money and guild, some guild members stayed behind and are doing jobs. Master left a few days ago along with some others to help but they will be attending the parties. Now, i'd like for everyone that doesn't sleep here go back to your rooms. For all that do please go freshen up and you may get changed into pajamas. We will be watching a movie." I smile and they nod all doing what I ask. Accept one script mage. She was smiling at me evily which got me interested.

"Yes Levy-san." I smile at her sweetly. She walks up to me and I notice she is holding something. "I did as you asked ma'am." She gave me the biggest smile in the world holding up the picture.

I screamed and fainted.

--Laxus's POV--

What now...

I pick up Mira and take her too our room. I get changed and walk out. WHAT THE?!?!

Mira is fully changed into her pajamas and dancing around like an adorable idiot.

"Well thank you but I'm not an idiot." She smiles laughing at me.

Crap.

I was thinking out loud.

"Shall we." She grabs my arm and drags me downstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go! :) I love you guys and im almost at 600 veiws!!! That may not sound like much to y'all but for me I'm so grateful. I hope you have a great day <3 Stay kawaiiii

(P.s. Im going to be doing some editing so I'm going to prob edit every chapter) <3 <3 =^.^=

~Kawaii_neko