1. Natasha

Silence deafened the halls of the arena as I reluctantly edged into the main ring. The Master watched over me like a hawk, one wrong move and that was it, I had lost the world already. "Natalia Alianovna Romanova! How nice it is to meet you!" Exclaimed the Master, slyly slithering his way around my brain, confusing my every thought. I hated it when they called me that. It made me sound sinister, disturbed, unbearable. "Sir, I am ready!" I stated, admitting to the feat. I arose my arm, my hands not yet shaking. I was calm, cool... collected. My aim was dead on. There was no way I could miss. 3...2...1...BANG!

"Bring in the next target!" Exclaimed the Master, clapping his hands in a round. I turned around to see a human, tied to a chair with a bag over his head. I gave the Master a glare of annoyance. Really? I couldn't do this. Not now. I am only 13. "You will shoot it..." added the Master. I was clear in my body but not in my thoughts. Why was I doing this. This was horrid. I rotated to the human and held my gun up high. I was going to have to do this. If I didn't what would my future be? "DO IT!" exclaimed the Master. His rage was clearly obvious. I tempted the trigger and with in a instant shot the glass defending the Master. "Natalia Romanova!" he whailed. "No sir, it's Natasha Romanoff." With that  I marched out, leaving him hanging by a thin thread. Or maybe I was hanging. And he was about to cut me down. I don't know who I am anymore...or who I want to be...