11. Shooting Stars

I sprinted down the corridors until I arrived at the stairs. It seemed somewhat familiar considering they were just stairs. My shoes were worn and from the dust of the shooting they were as slippy as ice. I quickly stammered down the stairs until I saw a door, about 3 inches deep standing open. The image almost seemed unreal. I gradually neared to the door; could these people be so stupid? I held the gun up to my chest, ready to take out anyone who stood in my way. Suddenly I heard the holler of soldiers and the metal stairs being trampled over. I neared the door and sprinted through. I could hear the echo of the soldiers only just realising my exit. The corridor was long and extensive with multiple corridors leading off it. I turned left at the end and flicked my gun round, prepared for anyone who dared cross me. I was not in the mood to be messed with. Then, out of one of the corridors a man, a white coat to conseal him, walked out calmly.  I only just managed to stop myself before I speared through him.I powerfully held out my gun, a fierce glare projecting from my face."I am not afraid of your gun, Natalia..." How did everyone know my name in this place? "How do you know who I am?" I asked, refusing to lower my gun. "How can I not, Natalia, you're all the talk at the moment..."

"So what, I am the first person to make a stand to these morons, and want to know something else, I'll be the first to get out of here too!" I stated. Nothing about him changed. I couldn't help but worry about the position of the soldiers, if they found me, I would have no idea what to do. "Natalia Romanova, insists to be called Natasha Romanoff, trained at the GBK since the age of 6, your sister ran from home and trained to be in the Russian Government, suffered from a sho..."

"What did you say about my sister?" I interrupted, could my sister have really ran from home to train for the government. "Didn't you know? Elizaveta Romanova ran from home to the Russian Government, she was found shot in the rib and taken in by the Government, word has it she is there best weapon!" My heart raced;  all thoughts of the soldiers behind me disintergrated and I could only focus on my sister. "I need to go, please!" I screamed. He didn't even flinch. I couldn't wait any longer and so, with all my might,  I impaled my hand knife straight into his torso; he fell straight to the ground.