14. Sound of Silence

The eerie chugging of the jeep was meticulously droning along the roads of Tula, I was close. So close. Yet something wasn't right. I could sense there was a catch. I don't know how or who to, but somewhere along the lines, or road, something was going to catch me out. I was ready for it, but what for I had no idea. Every metre of road was more and more suspicious, concerning, deadly.

I could only ponder whether I was doing the right thing. This was what I had planned even before the assessment. But how did that change anything? Or maybe it did. Everyone knew about her, even the enemy lines. Either she was in danger, or she was the one causing it.  Either way, I fearing it, I feared her.

Eventually, I had made it. I could quite clearly see the RTF "Russian Training Facility" in the shadowing background behind the towering skyscrapers. It looked like any other building, but with a plane sat on top of it, it wasn't so much in disguise.  The windows were blackened out and the gates down at the base were protected by 3 security machines. Talk about suspicious. I began to wonder why my sister had ran here, but then a thought popped into my mind. What if she didn't volunteer. What if she was taken like me...