21. Hallucinating Heralds

I could see the needle anticipating my skin, almost as if it mocked me. Everything I had been through over the last month, but they couldn't resist. They need me, more than ever now. And if this the only way, they will surely take the bargain. In it went. I was going to do this... for my sister. Was my sister worth never having children, losing my brain to a job, losing myself...

Mother is sat on the little chair as Elizaveta ran circles around the table with her little bike. Natalia sat in the window corner reading her book: The Waverly Place. "Darling, please come and join me for dinner!" Exlaimed Mother, respectfully. Natalia reluctantly shifted her corpse to the table and watched as her dull boiled potatos were scoffed to the table. "You know, there are more things in the world than potatoes, especially boiled!" stated Natalia. "You ungrateful child up to your room immediately, I worked out in those stanking fields all day for those potatoes. If you can't respect them then you shan't have them. Away with you!" exclaimed her Mother, fuming from the ears. Furious, Natalia huffed upstairs, her book still on the window side. "You never respect me let alone your flipping potatoes. One day I will be gone from here for good and you won't be able to bear it!" Screeched Natalia. With her last final statement, she was gone up the stairs and protected in her room. That was life. That was home...