19. Fragile Wires of a Family

I could here to gates unlock slowely and then I saw one of the guards carry a man to my cell. No... it couldn't have been him. I saw him get stabbed... fall to the ground... I saw him die... it was Bucky...

"What happened?" I panicked. He seemed troubled, almost concerned. "You were shot with anaesthetic, remember. I tried to run for you but they through daggers my way and attacked me. Once I was on the ground they kicked me and teased me. I was in no state to be seen." I was surprised at how well he looked considering all he had just told me.  "How are you so well then?" I stuttered. I really wondered how he was alive, but it just would sound biased. "Joel found me and saved me. Seems the insane asylum isn't all just that," He was lying, I knew he was. "Are you going to tell me the real answer?" I insisted. Then, the soldiers leaned forwards and captured him again. No care, no thought. They hauled him out as if he was a dancing monkey. They treated him like he was one of the trained assasins. "Bucky, what's wrong!" I whailed. Could they have taken him in? Knowing the Russian government, they could do anything if they wanted. He wasn't  especially trained, but he was strong. I knew that from when he carried me out the bombs.

Silence. One week ago and I would have yearned for it. But not now. 2 days in a cell was too much for me. I wanted to scream myself out of the iron bars however the captors surrounding me did enough for all of us when they were having a bad day. I was in deep trouble, and for once, I had no idea what to do.