Mutations: ~ Chapter Fifteen ~

Mutations:

~ Chapter Fifteen ~

Five was the first one to leave the aircraft.

Moving like lightning. The engine hadn't even stopped before his feet hit the ground outside. One of the official escorts had to come over to me, and undo the straps that were holding me down. He didn't speak to me, or even look at me as he did so.

It felt more awkward than anything I've experienced in a long time.

We were herded down the bridge, and into what looked like a field in the middle of nowhere. Wild grass stretched beyond my length of vision, filling my nose with the scent of earth and rain, as it swayed in the cold breeze.

Once we were all unloaded off the jet, it wasted no time in lifting back into the air. The sound of its engines firing was the last I heard of it before it whizzed through the air, quicker than I was able to track, and disappeared.

The first thing I saw in these new surroundings was Two.

His tall athletic build looked striking against the view, and the new uniform didn't hurt the sight either. The longer I stared, the better he looked. His broad shoulders were ropy with muscles that were enhanced due to the delicious tightness of the fabric. Revealing the twining cords of muscle that shaped his Adonis like body.

A light breeze ruffled his inky black locks, and the way the early rising sun hit his face illuminated his tawny skin. His features looked like they were moulded from flawless granite in the lighting.

He looked like a seasoned warrior ready for war.

"Are we in a field?" Three's sudden deep voice boomed from beside me. A hot blush crossed my face as I turned to him.

I really needed to learn when to stop getting lost in my head, "It looks like it. There's nothing but grass here, and some trees surrounding us." I confirmed trying now not to stare at him.

Two wasn't the only handsome one among the men.

Three's features looked more hardened. The sharp planes of his face made him look more like a knight, rather than a king. His sharp jawline moved, and drew my attention to his deadly cheekbones that looked sharper than knives.

When the sunlight hit his eyes, they looked like melted gold intertwined with other marble mimicking colours. His muscles rippled under his clothes but it was his face I was more drawn too.

Or maybe it was his careless personality I liked so much. It was the only familiar thing I had left now, and I knew that I wouldn't stray far from him.

Five finally recovered, rising to his full height with a distinct unimpressed expression. He was shorter that both Two, and Three with a more limber figure, although he had muscle, it wasn't as defined.

It didn't make him any less attractive. He looked like he was athletic, with a svelte but muscular physique, like I've mentioned before he had powerful legs that supported his lean body, and was handsomely defined.

His eyes were like warm pools of coffee, a couple of shade darker and they would look like Erics.

"So, what's next?" Five demanded wiping all traces of his fear clean from his face. He looked confused at the sight of me, "Why didn't Eric come with you? I thought you two were glued at the hip."

His words threw me off, and I didn't know what to say. Five must have saw the look on my face because an apologetic twinkle entered his eyes, and he frowned a little. Anders gave him a light shove, with an exasperated look, that made me want to smile a little.