(Beginning)

Hope you like this story I am making!

Kyle's Pov

All I can remember was the scream from my own body and the sound of a gunshot. My parents fell lifeless. Two men stood before me and my parents who lie on the ground. "Let's go." Said one of the men. The two men left the room in a heartbeat.

Skip about five years later. "You...I found you two who killed my innocent parents!" My voice was rising by the minute. "This crime scene will be the most brutal than what you did to my parents!" Then with one jump, I managed to stab my knife into their tough and overgrown bodies. That was my ultimate revenge.

Now, skip just a couple more years, let's say, four.

"Dude!" A young man runs up to me. He seemed desperate and nervous to what I had to tell him. "Did you do it yet?" His voice almost sounded strangled. As I turned to look at him, his skin was a pale white. He was wearing a white jacket, red shorts, tennis shoes, and a navy blue hat that covered his thick blonde hair.

"Yes, I killed her." My eyes were now narrowed on his light blue eyes that girls would fall head over heals for. Then, my eyes trailed to his pocket as his hand was rustling around for my reward. "Good." He said as he gave me a big, long stack of twenties. I then counted each and every cent of the change. It might have taken ages, but I noticed something important, "This is only half of what you promised to pay." My eyes shifted to his again. He started to panic, till he reached deep down in the pocket of his jacket and pulled out the rest he had left.

"Ahh." I sighed in satisfaction. "That's better. We wouldn't want things sever, do we?" I sounded strong and confident as I spoke to him. His arms started to shake, then he said with fear, "N-No sir."

"Good, now run along till you have more of that money. Then, and only then, I'll listen." I smirked as I counted the money slowly. Blondie boy ran off and tripped in the distance.

Hope u liked it so far :3