Chapter 2 (Felix)

Kyle's Pov 

My shoes rubbed against the sidewalk as I was walking through the alley. I pulled out the map and looked for Felix's location. Now, where is this Felix? I looked and found one of the dots on the map. Downtown.

Moments pass, and I finally arrive at a close by bar. The door squeaked as I pulled it open. Then, I saw him. He had white/pale skin. His hair was black and dark grey, with a red streak on his bangs. His eyes were a light blue color, and he looked as if seventeen years old. It looked like he just got back from a famous catalog. He was wearing a light blue bow tie and the rest of his clothing was black.

"No way!" Felix said as he was talking to a young women with dark bluish/purple hair color. He then, took a drink and continued talking.

I walked up to him as if I owned the bar. I quickly snatched a beer from one of the tables and drank as well. "So, you must be Felix, the loser I have to work with." I said. "Good timing, I was just about to leave." He said. Then, he looked at the young women and asked her for a moment alone. She grumbled as she slowly walked away swaying her hips as to try and attract me.

My eyes switched quickly and narrowed on Felix's eyes. "Is that your girlfriend?" I said curiously. "That's not the point." He nodded to the women for another cocktail. "So, did you find Carlee yet?"
I didn't, I almost felt like a failure for looking for my partner in crime, instead of getting the job done early. "What do you have against this chick anyway?" I said, changing the subject on not getting her in the first place. He looked at me sheepishly. "Me? I don't, but Lori does." The women returned with the drink he requested. "And what is that thing?" I said as I watched her slowly put the glass onto the table.

He then took a quick sip. "She used to be a killer herself, but she quit though. She couldn't handle seeing people suffer. She thought that it's just not right." Quickly he drank the last of his cocktail. "Anyways, she killed Lori's boyfriend, and now, she has requested us to do the job for her."

I looked at Felix in a furious way. "I work alone, Felix. I came here to tell you that." His eyes widened. "I understand your frustration, but--" I quickly interrupted, "But nothing." I reached in my pocket and pulled out a reasonable amount of money, then I slammed it onto the table. "I, work, Alone." My voice was powerful. "Look, here is some money, if you let me handle this on my own."

Felix didn't even hesitate. He pushed the money back to me. "You can't stop me from being your partner, Kyle." I sighed. I was so frustrated, that I pulled my gun to his head. "Fine." I said. "But, I'll kill you myself if you mess up. Have my word."
He glared at me. "Fine." He said with no fear. "Where is she?" I asked. He smirked. " Dude, you have the map." I quickly pulled out the map.

I started to look for the second dot. One little red dot appeared in the corner of my eye. "There, that's her house. Let's go!" I was just about to dash out the door, when I felt a tug on my shoulder. "Not so fast! Lori gave us two weeks for a reason." This fleabag started to get on my nerves, one week less of waiting to get the job done.

Felix quickly blurted out right at me. "She has to fall in love with us." My stomach dropped and my throat felt bitter. "What?" My voice cracked.
"She does." He said calmly. "Lori said. So that when we break her heart, she will suffer. Then, we break her ourselves." My head started to ache. "No!" I yelled. "We go quick and we finish now!" I ordered. "No Kyle." He disagreed. "Lori loved her boyfriend, till Carlee killed him. So, it's ultimate revenge for Lori, and money for us."

I sighed. "Who?"
"What?"
"Who does she have to fall in love with?" I asked. "We both have to try, odds are she's going to fall for one." My stomach felt sick now. "Fine, lets go find her."
Felix grabbed my arm. "Remember, if we do this right, it will be ultimate revenge, and we will be rich!"
I hesitated, then nodded.

Moments pass, and we finally arrive at Carlee's house. It was a light baby blue color, with white streaks. The door was a dark reddish color. Felix, slowly walked up the concrete stairs. Then, he put his hand up and knocked on the door. "Remember what I told you Kyle." He said in a whisper. I sighed, then nodded.

Footsteps filled the noise, then the door opened slowly. "Hello?"
I didn't hesitate, I ripped out my handheld gun and held it straight to her head. "Or did I remember Felix?"

Hope u all liked so far :3