Chapter 6(Falling for you)

Kyle's Pov

"Kie? Kyle?"

Carlee was looking for me as she woke up from my bed. I was sleeping on the floor in my room. "What are you doing there?" She said as she watched me roll over on my back. "You know, I could have slept there."
"No, it's okay. The floor actually feels more comfortable than my actual bed." I said as I yawned.

It was silent for a moment, my eyes were closed. Then all of a sudden, I felt soft hands going under my back. I started to freak out. My eyes opened fast. "What the heck are you doing?" I groaned. "Trying to pick you up, to put you in bed." She said as she pulled me, but I didn't move. "Sheesh, you're heavy." She started to try and lift me, but I didn't budge. "Stop it, this is..."
"Weird?"
"Yes!" I groaned. "Sorry, fatty." She said. A smile popped on her face that wasn't forced. "Your weak." I laughed softly. "Well, at least I'm stronger in conversation." She said as she got on her knees. "Whatever." I rolled on my side.

Silence filled the room again. I lied there with my eyes closed, knowing that Carlee was still kneeled down beside me. Then, quick, soft, warm lips went straight on my cheek. A shock bursts through me, like I got struck by lightning. I stood up fast, and felt dizzy. Did she just kiss my cheek?

"What?" She said, as she watched my legs stumble as I stood up.
"Did you just--"
She interrupted. "Yup. If you want payback, you're gonna have to catch me first!" Then, she dashed out the door laughing. "Hey wait!" I yelled. "I just woke up!"
"Look who's weak now!" She yells as I start to hold my ground.

"Wait!" I yell. I started to run, and soon enough, I catch her out the door and onto the grass. I suddenly jump and fall gingerly on top of her. We both laugh in the fresh green grass. The sun was waking up, and the air was fresh and moist. It smelled wonderful. The birds were chirping their morning song.

My laugh filled the morning sounds. "I've never seen you this happy, Kie." Carlee said. My smile disappeared quickly. "Whatever." I then, got off of her slowly.

Carlee didn't stop there, she got close to my chest, as she whispers in my ear. "But, I like it." My cheeks burned. I couldn't handle my cool anymore, my arms wrapped quickly around her waist. She seemed so special to me. I held her close, like it was my job to protect her. Was this love? This must be.

Meanwhile, Felix was up to no good. He was watching me and Carlee snuggle up to each other. "Oh no. He can't." He said as he runs off into the distance.

He soon arrives at Lori's house. "Are things going well?" She asks.
"Yes, she loves Kyle. But, something is different about him."
"And what is that?"
"He loves her back."
A silent pause filled the house.
"What? No!" Lori's voice was screaming now.
"What do we do then? Felix asks.
"Kill them...kill them both."