Chapter 11(Tuesday)

Kyle's Pov 

It's morning, and I was eating some cereal, when all of a sudden, Carlee popped in my head again. Why does this keep happening! I love her, and I just....just let her go. Now, another problem, is still having to do something about, Felix. I am now required, to kill him. He and Carlee don't deserve this. Everything is my fault. I put my head down and started to tear up. What will I do? To get my mind off of all this, I went to go spend some money.

Hours pass, and I end up in my brand new yellow jeep with new black sunglasses, at the coffee shop. I ordered a small caramel mocha. "That all?" The employee asked. I nodded. "Yes." Then, the employee disappeared behind the doors. As I waited for my coffee, my head turned slowly in the direction of a small table. Carlee, was sitting there.

She was so beautiful. Her hair was pulled up in a ponytail with a silver and sparkly bow. She was wearing a blue oversized sweater and white shorts. I couldn't help myself, I just stared at her. She's adorable when she wears a sweater that big. My heart was about to leap over to her, until I saw, Felix.

He was sitting right across from her. They were both facing each other. "And then, he ran at me really fast..." Felix said. He must have been telling a story to her. She seemed so tuned out though. Then all of a sudden, Carlee slowly turned her head in my direction.

It all felt slow motion to me. We stared into each other's eyes. Her eyes were so beautiful. They looked a little darker and turned more greenish than blue. My heart skipped beats and my mind went blank. I couldn't move from this incredible trance. I felt almost dizzy, like I was gonna claps right on the floor of the coffee shop.

Then, Carlee turned her head taking eyes back to Felix. I noticed that I was holding my breath during our stare. I gasped quietly for air. No wonder I was so dizzy. After that unusual experience, I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was the employee who returned with my caramel mocha. "Thanks." I mumble. Then, I quickly run to the jeep, and drive away into the evening sunset.

"No!" I screamed. I then, stabbed Carlee into the throat....
I wake up screaming Carlee's name. Another nightmare. Carlee isn't here to comfort my trembling body.

The moon was still high in the sky, shining through my window, and the stars not getting dull. With the crickets making their music, I manage to fall back asleep peacefully.