PROLOGUE

Loud music can be heard all over the club room . At the corner of the room , one figure were seated, frustated while sipping his alcoholic drinks .

" Why !? Just exactly why you have to leave me ? Why didn't she tell me that she have cancer , Jimin ? She left me alone! " Taehyung said drunkely.

" I think you have already drunk Taehyung . Let me send you back to your house" Jimin said .

Jimin is a friend of Taehyung since elementary school so Jimin know every single things about Taehyung. Jimin knew that Taehyung loves Hana so much that he still can't forget her . Hana died few months ago because of her disease , cancer.

Starting from the day Taehyung knew that the girl he loved died , he changed . From a cheerful person to a depressed boy . From a kindhearted boy to a bully .

"No ! I don't want to go home . I'm going to wait for Hana . She said that she'll come to see me . She promised me,  Jimin " Taehyung said chuckling .

"We have school tomorrow , Taehyung . I don't want to ditch school for the nth time just because of you being drunk . Wake up Taehyung ! Hana won't be here by the way . She's gone . And she won't come even if you waste thousands of tears for her or even if your tears turns into blood" Jimin said in a harsh way . But deep inside , he was actually sad .

A sob could be heard from Taehyung as he slowly let the tears he's been keeping all this while fall . He tried to be strong and keep the tears to himself , but he's broken from all this pain .

"I'm dumb , am I ? For believing that she'll come back to meet me . Kiss me . Hug me . But that won't happen . She has left me alone . And now I have no one to cuddle with " Taehyung said still in his tears .

Jimin sigh heavily . It broke his heart seeing his bestfriend like this . He couldn't take it . Taehyung still can't accept the fact that Hana's gone . And that fact hurts him . He never see Taehyung like this . All lifeless and defenseless .

Jimin has completely out of idea . He doesn't know how to help Taehyung gain back his cheerfulness . He just don't know .

"Hana ~ Hana ~ Come here" Taehyung said with his hiccups . The tears had gone dried on his face .

Taehyung start to laugh hysterically while knocking his hand on the table when suddenly Taehyung faint making Jimin widen his slanted eyes .

"Yah ! Wake up " Jimin said while shaking Taehyung body . But he still didn't wake up so jimin have to carried him to car . Thank godness that Taehyung parents were gone for a meeting in L.A for few days . Jimin will absolutely being interview by Taehyung's mom if she's here .

After reaching Taehyung's house , jimin open the door and bring Taehyung to his room . jimin put Taehyung on the bed and after done wrapping him with blanket , he went back home while stretching his body .

"Taehyung should really eat more . He was like feathers . He could easily fly when I blow him away . " Jimin said to himself while laughing alone .

******

Taehyung POV

Alarm clock wakes me up . I blink my eyes for a few times before getting used of the morning light .

I feel so dizzy out of suddenly .

What happened last night ?

I tried to remember the last thing I did yesterday . hmm , the only thing I remember is that I went to club yesterday . ugh , whatever. I'll ask jimin later . I need to get ready for school or I'll be late . The others must be waiting for me .

I then get up and take a refreshing shower when I heard a voice downstairs .

Oh . They're home . That's mean he's home too . I need to be faster before i met him face to face . I'm not ready to face him yet after what i did in the past . I bet he doesn't want to see me either .

Taking a fresh shower in the morning , my head start to feel dizzy as i recall back the memories i've made with her . You know , bathroom is a place where I think about the future and regretted about the past . She's the one that I loved the most . Everything we shared . It just can't be out of my mind .

She just too meaningful for me .

Yet she left me .

Forever .