PART 20

Taehyung POV
I look for Laini at home but she wasn't there . Where could she been ? What if something bad happens to her ? Duh , why am I worrying too much ? I don't love her . Or am I ? Shrugged it off , Taehyung ! I still loves Hana .

Suddenly , I heard someone opened the door . It must be Laini . I went to check and it is Laini . Her eyes looks swollen and there's no more shine in it . Her cheek are still red . Did I slapped her hard just now ?

"Lain-" I'm about to apologised when she cutted me off .

"Don't talk to me . Act like we don't know each other " she said coldly and slammed the door .

What ? Looks like she really mad at me . I can't blame her since she was saying the true just now . My dad killed her parent . And I can't blame dad either since he was depressed that night .

It was all my fault . Everything start with me . If I didn't push Taena that time , dad wouldn't be depressed and drunk . He wouldn't hit Laini parent .
I feel so useless . I should be the one that die , isn't it ?

Laini POV
I slammed the door shut and layed myself on the bed . Looking at the ceiling , my tears slowly falls down from the corner of my eyes .

I'm so pathetic . Crying over something that was gone . I should just accept the fact that they're gone and met the creature but I'm here , still blaming someone's about the tragic past .

Everyone that i loved had gone . Why does people that I need the most always leave me ?

I look immatured . I should just moved on .

Taehyung POV
I heard a sobbed came from Laini's room . Is she crying again ? Stop make me feels guilty , Laini ! Ugh , let her be . Maybe she need some space .

****
Next day

I was waken up by the alarm sounds . I get ready for school in about 10 minutes . After done preaparing , i peeked over Laini room and its empty . Did she went to school early today ? But why ? Duh , who care ? She's nerd by the way . She must be studying or something at the school .

Laini POV
I wake earlier than any other day since I don't want to see Taehyung . I'm not ready to faced the person whom i called husband but slapped my face . Futhermore , he's my bully whom I'm living with .

I hurriedly went to school by bus since our house and school are quite far . I step inside the bus and took a seat at the back . There's just few people in the bus . Maybe it's still early so there are not much people who went to work yet .

I look outside the window enjoying the view in the morning of the seoul . I was too enjoying it until I almost forgot that it's reaching school . I press the button and hooped out of the bus .

I slowly enter the school gate and went to my locker . As I open then locker , lots of crumpled paper was inside . I sigh and throw all the crumpled paper to rubbish bin .

I take out the book for next subject that is History . After that , I went to class . I sighed in relief as there are no students in class . Thats mean no haltred stare and whispering .

I sat at my place and start to do revision since i have no time yesterday .

Suddenly , I heard a footsteps coming nearer . Why am I having a goosebumps ? Is it ghost ? But ghost doesn't walk . They fly . Isn't it ?

As the footsteps come nearer , my palm start to sweat and a drop of sweat fall from my face . Its nearing and nearing . Suddenly , BOOM .

Just a jungkook with tired face entering the class . I imagined too much . The disadvantage of watching horror movies too much .

Jungkook went to his seat without recognizing that there's me in the class . His face look pale and tired . I just continue doing the revision when someone scream loudly that I feel like I'm going deaf in second .

I look up to see the person who have that not-so-opera voiced and to my shocked , i see Jungkook widen his eyes .

"Why are you shouting early in the morning ?" I ask raising my eyebrow .

"A-are y-you h-human ?" Jungkook stutter nervously .

I burst out laughing by his question .
"No . I'm not human " I simply replied .
"W-w-what ? T-then who are you ?" Jungkook face turns more paler than before .
"I'm Laini " I said laughing hard . Its just nice to laugh when you're depressed .
"Yah ! Don't play around . I almost freaked out you know . You scared me " Jungkook said as he walk over my desk .

"Why are you early today ?" He ask sitting beside me .
"Uhm- I just feel like coming early today " I said trying to cover the actual reason .
" by the way , why does your face look so pale ? Are you sick ?" I ask as he look kinda shock by my question .
"I-i'm fine . Super fine . Maybe i feel tired . " jungkook said .

He look like he's hiding something . But what is he trying to hide ?

"Laini , can we go out today ? I haven't finish yet last time since Taehyung take you away " He said flashing his smile .

"Okay " I said and we continue chit chatting leaving all the revision aside .

Taehyung POV
As I reached school , I was greeted by lot of girls that crowding around me like i'm some kind of idol . I quickly escaped from the crowd and run to classroom .

I entered the class just to be greeted by Laini and Jungkook talking happily . I saw Laini look at me without any expression as she continue talking to jungkook .

I sighed and went to my place resting my head on table . Students filled the class as time passed . Jungkook already went back to his seat happily .

Later , teacher came in with a new student that make me shock and gasped .

No . It can't be .