PART 14

Laini POV
Another day of school start again and i hate it . As i open the locker to put in my book , someone slammed it . I look up and met Taehyung eyes . I pull my glasses up .

"W-what do you want?" I ask .
"Just a reminder that do NOT tell others about us or i'll cut off your head " Taehyung said and walk away to his friend . I just lowered my head and went to class .

Like I'm going to tell people .

I enter the class and shit down . I open my note book and did some revision . I was too focused on it until I didn't realised that someone occupied the seat beside me . I felt a poked on my shoulder . I turn to my left and saw Jungkook smilling .

"Y-yeah ? M-may i help you ?" I ask .
"Nothing . I just want to see you " he said flashing his eyesmile . Students in class were jealous and sent me another death glare . If eyes can kill , i think i've died lots of time .

Teacher came in later on and jungkook went back to his place .
Class start as always .

As i'm writing the note down , i feel a gaze looking at me . I shrugged it off and continue writing since i know it was one of the haters . Done writing , school bell rings as it's time for recess . Everybody start to headed to canteen while i'm heading to rooftop .

Reaching rooftop , i twist the doorknob . I walk in to the bench prepared and sit . Looking down at the student who passed by make me remember the memory I made with him . A friend of mine back in elementary .

But he betrayed me . That betraying of him left a big trauma in myself . I can't never forget what has he done to me . The scars in my heart could never dissapeared . Eventhough it was a long time ago , it still on head .

I don't know where he was now . Maybe he betray others too . But i hope he changed . It's already enough for only me that he has hurted .

I sighed heavily as i remembered those time where we play together after school and jokes around alot . Until one day , where he betrayed me . Eventhough he betrayed me , deep inside my heart hoping that we can meet again . I miss him so much .

Taehyung POV
We were hanging out at our usual place . It was hiďden from everybody . We make this place so we can run away from being chased by the obsessed girl . Everyone was joking around except jungkook . We were wondering why he was like that so Namjoon went and approach him .

"What's wrong ? Is it about your childhood friend again ?" Namjoon ask worriedly as we gather around him .
"I don't know why but i feel like she has completely forgot me " jungkook sighed heavily .

Who are they talking about ? Jungkook never tells us about his childhool friend .

"Who is jungkook childhood friend?" Suga ask confusing .
"Uh-" before namjoon could finished his word , Jungkook cutted
"She was a past memory . I don't know where she was now ." Jungkook lied . Everybody nodded their head .

As time passes , we didn't recognised that recess is about to end . We went back to our class when a group of bitchass approach us .

"Oppa , let's go to class together " a girl with tighted shirt say . She almost show half of her boobs . I ignored her and run to class as fast as i can followed by jungkook behind me . I quickly went to my place and sit down panting heavily .

"Why did you runaway ?" Jungkook said in his panting .
"Don't you see the way that girl being clingy? I almost puke " i said .
We just laughed when suddenly jungkook stop . I look at jungkook and he was looking somewhere . I follow his gaze and brought me to laini . She just entered the class with her head down . Jungkook seem amazed by laini . And that somehow hurts me a bit .

Or more ?

Jungkook POV
Looking at Laini make my heart beat faster . Is this what we called love ? The way she lowered her head , the way she hid her beautifulness under those thick glasses .

All those just drive me crazy !