PART 29

A/N
Please vote and comment . Thank you so much ♡ looks like this story is about to end xD

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Laini POV
This dumb mouth ! Why must you say it to him . Dumb laini . You're really dumb .

I should have denied this feeling . Why am I admitting it ? Taehyung won't feel the same .

Curse this one sided loved .

I'm struggling alone for his love but he still can't move on with his love life .

"Am I that easy to you ?" I say as I kick all the stones in the sideway .

"Laini !"

I turn my head toward the voice and saw Taehyung on his knees panting heavily .

"T-taehyung ? Why are you here ?" I ask confusedly .

Let's pray that he didn't saw the incident of me and wonwoo .

"You dumb ! I was shouting your name like thousand times and what you did is talking to yourself . Are you crazy ?"

The nagging start . I died .

"Ahh I'm literally thinking . So , why are you calling my name ?" I said after getting up from dead . Lol .

"Let's go home together . I lost the house key " Taehyung said .

I just nod my head and we start walking side by side in really awkward situation .

"So where were you just now ?" Taehyung casually ask with his hand inside his pocket .

"Urm I-I'm from cafe . Buying coffee . Why ?" I said nervously .

He can't know .

"Oh . Nothing . Just asking " Taehyung say as he sigh .

Sighing for what ?

Taehyung POV

Look like she's hiding it from me .

The atmosphere become awkward again when suddenly I speak up .

"I'm sorry"

"For what ?"

"For scolding you and slapped your face infront of my parent ." I said regretfully .

"Oh . Nahh I never keep it in mind . Don't worry , atleast that was not as worse as how you bullied me in school " She said as she look at the sky .

Aww that hurts .

" I'm really sorry for bullying you at school . I did that bec-"

"Oh . We have reached . I'm going to take shower . I feel sticky " She said and run inside the house without letting me finish my word

"Aish that girl " I sigh and went inside to get some fresh shower .

******

After done showering and changed into pyjamas , I went downstairs to watch TV when I saw Laini sitting on the couch watching Television .

"What are you watching ?" I ask as I take my seat beside her on the couch .

"Just some music show . You want to watch other channel ?" She ask as she pulled up her big sized glasses .

"Nah I'm okay with watching this . Don't you feel uncomfortable with that glasses ?" I ask looking at her struggle with glasses .

"I'm used to it . Without this , I wouldn't get a clear view " Laini said still focusing her eyes on the show .

Sorry but I like you without glasses .

"Laini" I called for her attention .

"What" She said without looking at me .

"Look at me "

"Why must I ? " She said munching her chips .

" Because I'm handsome ?"

She cringe on my words and turn her face toward me .

"Okay . Now what ?" She say annoyedly .

I pulled out her glasses as fast as I can and hid it behind me .

"Taehyung ! Give back my glasses !" She said as she look around for her glasses .

How cute .

"No ! Until you say that Taehyung is the most handsome guy a girl could have " I said teasingly .

"What ? No ! Ew . I won't" She said crossing her arm .

"Then fine . Say bye to your glasses " I said .

"Okay okay . Taehyung is the most handsomeee guy a girl could have . Now , give back " She said .

"How about you take it yourself ?" I said and lift the glasses up in the air .

"Yah . Yah . Unfair !" She say and try to reach the glasses . Thank goodness she's just a smol child . So she can't reach her glasses . Heck yeah .

Suddenly , Laini step on my feet making both of us fall backward .
I feel a weight on top of me as I look up to meet Laini shocking face .

"I-I'm s-sorry ." She say softly and try to get up when I hold her wrist .

"Don't . Just stay like this " I say and pulled her back down .

I was lost in her eyes . The dark hazel eyes is too mesmerising that I feel myself calm . It's like her eyes can make all the boys drool over it .

I slowly travelled myself down on her lips . Why didn't I realize this pink lips before ? I should have realize it on our wedding day . Her thin pinkish lips are just kissable .

I can't hold myself anymore .

I tried to build a wall between us but this butterflies just keep on appearing . I tried to hate her but I can't . She's just too cute to be hated . Why must I realize this feeling now ? I'm just too blind to realized .

I slowly lean in my head when suddenly Laini back away .

"W-what a-are you doing ?" She say nervously .

"Can't you see I'm enjoying my night ? " I said .

"Wha-"

I cut her off by placing my lips on hers . She look shocked and try to push me away when I deepen the kiss by placing my left hand on her neck .

Lastly , I smiled between the kiss when she finally give up on pushing me and slowly closed her eyes while enjoying the kiss .

You're mine now .