PART 2

Taehyung POV
I came to school early today 'cause dad was home . well , my relationship with dad are never in good condition . it happened for a reason .

FLASHBACK
"Noona , can you accompany me to playground and play? " 8 years old taehyung begging.

"I'm sorry taetae . Noona is busy now " taehyung sister , taena said .

"Noona is bad . I don't want to be your friend anymore " little taehyung said in sulky way .

"Taetae is so cute when he's sulking " taena said pinching both of taehyung cheeks.

"Don't touch me " little taehyung said . feeling like a evil has controlled him , taehyung push taena hard . Taena lost her balanced and falled backward . her head hit the edge of the dining table which are sharp enough .

Taehyung was shocked at his own action .

"Noona ! Wake up ! " taehyung scream out loud as he saw blood coming out from her head . Mrs Kim who heard the scream quickly come down to check on her children .

" What happened? " Mrs Kim said
"Noona . her head is bleeding " taehyung said , scared.

"WHAT !? Maid , call the ambulances " Mrs Kim said to the maid .

"How can this happened to my princess '' mrs Kim said as her mother's tears fall .

After a few minutes , ambulance came and bring taena to the hospital . Mrs kim then calls mr kim and tell about the incident . Mr kim who are still on meeting immediatly ran out from the meeting room leaving his client dumbfounded .

As Mr kim reach hospital , he saw his wife and taehyung waiting in front of the operation room .

"How's taena ?" Mr kim ask worriedly.

"The operation is still going on " mrs kim said

"How can this happened ?" Mr kim ask angrily . Mr kim loves taena so much more because she always made him proud .

Taena always get a good grades and being obedient to him . Unlike his second child,  Taehyung who's been slacking so much in school.

"I-i p-push noona and her head hit the edge of table " taehyung said stuttering

"WHAT ?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO HER !" Mr kim slapped taehyung hard .

"honey ! He's only a child that doesn't know anything. Why would you slapped him! " mrs kim shocked at his husband sudden action .

Suddenly the operation room open and revealed the doctor .

" doctor , how's my daughter ? " Mr kim ask . The doctor then sigh heavily.

"I'm so sorry . We couldn't make it . We already tried our best . The blood has freeze inside her brain and cant be taken out "The doctor said and walked back into the room .

"WHAT !? THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT . YOU KILLED MY ONE AND ONLY DAUGHTER THAT I LOVE . I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE ANYMORE YOU USELESS SON" Mr kim shouted loud and slap taehyung face for the second time .

Starting from that day , Taehyung avoided his dad . When his dad is home , he would locked himself inside the room . Until today , he have no guts to meet his dad because he felt guilty on what he had done . Even it happened accidentally , it still left a big impact in Taehyung's life .

END FLASHBACK

***

Taehyung POV
That's the reason I came early . Since it still early and the other members hasn't come yet , I went to the main gate and wait for the victim for bullying . I didn't bully everyone , I only bully certain person .

No . I only bully one person . And I bully her for a reason .

I want to go to the canteen but canteen was too crowded with useless people and I hate the girls being clingy on me .

As i wait , I saw one figure that I know instantly just by looking at the way she pulled up her glasses . I immediatly smirk as she recognized my existence here.

Yeah . That's Park Laini . She reminded me of someone with a name of Kim Taena . Yeah , that was my sister . She somehow looks like my sister .

Every inches of her face are the same .just that this laini girl is a nerdy . Thats why I hate her . She make me felt guilty and make me can't forget noona . I want to forget all the memories i've made with noona but this girl just came like boom , he reminded me back to my noona .

"Aww look at this slutty girl who just come to school . you look uglier day by day somehow and that nerd face should be shove on the street " i said just to making her burning . I can see that her face become red not because of blushing but in angry way .