PART 33

A/N
This one suck . Bye . Hahahaha
Do votes and comment ♡

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hoine POV
Why must life be cruel towards me ? I just want some happiness in life . Is it that hard to get it ? I killed my own sister because she always get what I don't .

She get my parents attention , she have lots of friends and she have Taehyung . Why can't I be like her ? She stole the guy I loved the most . Is it wrong for me to killed her ?

I just want to get what belongs to me . That's all .

I didn't realised that tears were streaming down my eyes as I think about it . I don't care who's watching me crying infront of the hospital . I just want to let this pain away .

"Don't let the tears ruined your beautiful face , Hoine" Someone said as I feel someone sat beside me and wipes my tears away with the thumb .

I looked up and met his beautiful orbs . Why does my heart is beating fast like this ?

"J-Jimin ?"

"Yes I am . Please don't cry again . It's hurting me ." Jimin said in his melodic voice .

"W-why are you hurt ?" I asked dumbly .

"You know , I used to like this one girl before . And I still do until now . Everyday , I would watched her from a far because I'm scared to approach her. She was too perfect for me . But one day , I found out that the girl I like has her eyes on my bestfriend . It brokes my heart so much that I started to dumped every girl in school ." Jimin said and laid his back on bench .

"Why are you saying all these to me ?"

"You are so dense , Hoine . Let me show you" Jimin said while taking my hand and put it on his heart .

It's beating really fast than any other normal human heart .

It's the same beats as mine .

"This only happened when I'm around you " Jimin said seriously .

"W-what ?" A red crimson blush appear on my cheeks .

"You're the girl that I like for a long time ago , Hoine . Seeing you cry over Taehyung broke my heart into pieces . After you left without any hints , my life was misserable . I become a playboy and played with girls heart . I'm doing all this because I love you ! I want you to be mine !" Jimin half heartedly shout gaining a few stares from people .

I was lost in words . All this time , Jimin likes me ?

"It's more hurt when I'm the one who's looking at you when you're looking at someone else " Jimin sighed and buried his face in his palm .

I slowly patted his back . Sometimes , we need to move on so that we know the meaning of life .

"We can try on this relationship , Jimin" I said smilling .

I guess I found someone who can make me smile sincerely now .

"Really ? Thank you Hoine " Jimin lift me up from the ground and spin me around .

"J-jimin , I'm dizzy " I said and Jimin put me down .

"Sorry . I'm just too excited" His grins light up my day .

Taehyung POV
"Where's Jimin ? What took him so long ?" Jungkook said annoyedly . Laini just chuckled at his action .

"I think he has a diarrhea ." Laini said and by that , Jungkook cracked up .

They look so happy . And I'm not jealous . Hahahaha

"Taehyung , how did you get Laini to come here easily ? You bullied her the most amongs us ." Jin whispers in my ear .

"Actually , Laini is my wife "

At last , the truth is out . This feeling is such a relieve . It feels like letting out the fart you kept for a day .

"What !?" Jin shout makes the two of them turned their attention towards us .

"What happened , hyung ?" Jungkook worriedly ask .

"N-nothing . Hehehehe . Continue your chat with Laini " Jin grin and look directly at me .

"Why didn't you told us ? When did you get married ? Why did you married ?" Jin ask . It was like he was shotting me with his question . Too many to answer .

"Because i'm finding the right time to tell you guys . We're married for about 2 months now . It's an arranged married . But i guess this arranged marriage make me fall in love once again " I said answering all the question .

"I'm happy that you can move on already ,Taehyung . Congrats on your marriage . It's kinda sad that I couldn't get you anything . " Jin said and bro hug me .

"At least you're the first one that I told about " I said and hug him back .

"Woah woah did I miss something here ? " Jimin ask out of nowhere .

This diarrhea guy can't greet or what ? Such a rudeeu .

"You missed alot , Jimin " Jin smirked .

"Jimin hyung finally arrived after a years struggling with his diarrhea in the toilet " Jungkook said making Jimin glares him .

"Eh , How- Laini here ?" Jimin ask with his weird shocked expression while looking at Laini who's sitting beside Jungkook . Laini just look at us confusedly .

"That's why I said that you missed a lot Jimin . An hour is like a week of truth was revealed " Jin said gaining a laughed from me .

"I feel left out somehow . It's feel like you friends plays with your pure heart " Jimin dramatically said .

"I need to vomit . Your expression make me lost my sleep for a year" Jin said sascartically .

All of us laughed hard at Jin harsh words and Jimin just pouts his lips .

How I wished that this moment can last forever .

But I guess not .