PART 16

Author POV
Today was the day . Laini and Taehyung will get married . No one knows about this marriage except for the family members and the school principal . Laini and Taehyung doesn't want the marriage thing to be spread all over school . It will just cause trouble .

"Don't nervous too much okay . You'll ruined the make up " Mrs . Yoon say chuckling .

"Your mom must be the happiest person in the world if she know that her beautiful daughter will soon be someone's wife " Mrs . Yoon said tearing up a bit .

Laini can't contain her heart anymore . She missed her mom and dad so much . She hope that they were there when she walk down the aisle . She hope that her dad was there to hold her hand while walking down the aisle .

A tears escaped Laini beautiful brown eyes as she remembered their parent . It was just hard for her .

"Yah . Don't cry . Your makeup will get ruin " Mrs. Yoon said as she wipe Laini tears . Laini just smile at her aunt .

****

On the other side , Taehyung who was on the next door was calm . But actually he's not . He's dying inside . He broke the promise he made with Hana . He feel like he was betraying Hana . He couldn't accept the fact that he's marrying a girl he hate . That will just make the hate feelimg worser .

"Taehyung-ah , the ceremory is about to start . Be ready dear son " Mrs . Kim said at the door and send Taehyung a sweetest smile ever a mom has give . Taehyung knew that his mother was happy for this wedding .

Taehyung takes a very deep breathe and exhale it slowly . He get up and went to face the priest .

' You can do it jagi . She was actually the one that was fate for you . ' A soft voice echoed on the room . Sounds like hana voice .

****

Back to Laini side , She was called by Taehyung mom saying that the ceremory is about to start . She stand up as she went to her uncle who was her guardian for today . Laini held on her uncle wrist as they slowly walk down the aisle with Lerim and Lara infront of them being the flower kids .

Laini saw Taehyung who was waiting for her infront of the priest . His face look expressionless . Laini then look on the side and saw Taehyung parent and her aunt who was smilling from ears to ears .

As Laini reach the priest , Mr.Yoon release his hand .
"I as Park Laini's guardian , with full of responsibility on taking care of her , Now will hand her to you who will soon be her husband " Mr.Yoon said as he step back .

"We will now start " the priest say and start to read something from the bible .
"Do you , Kim Taehyung accept Park Laini as your wife ?" The priest ask

"I do " Taehyung calmly said .

"Do you , Park Laini accept Kim Taehyung as your husband ?" The priest ask looking at laini face .

Everybody was waiting for laini to answer . Laini doesn't know what to say . She look around when suddenly she saw two familiar figured was smilling at her in the corner . Laini couldn't believe her eyes as she saw their presence .

"Accept it" the two figured said as they did a thumbs up . Laini almost cry when the two figured slowly dissapeared .

Taehyung nudge Laini as he realised that Laini hasn't answer the priest yet . Laini who was in her own world get back to reality after the nudge . She look back at the priest .

"I-i do " Laini slowly said .

"You may now kiss the bride " the priest say as he close the bible .

Taehyung and Laini look at each other as they gulped . Taehyung slowly move his face closer to Laini . Laini could feel taehyung breath on her neck and its tickle her . Laini close her eyes when she felt a soft lips on her . Laini heart beat faster as she feel something on her stomach . Maybe because it was her first kiss that she feel like that .

Taehyung back away after a few second . The crowd start to cheered for the newly bride and groom . Taehyung and Laini bowed to the crowd as the ending of the wedding ceremory .