PART 18

Laini POV
Taehyung breath tickle my neck as my heart beat faster .

"Y-y-yah , w-what a-are you doing ?" I ask stuttering .

"Don't be scared honey , You'll enjoy this moment , trust me " Taehyung smirk as he slowly lift my shirt up .

Okay , this is getting on my nerve .

I as a weak girl , with the energy i have in my body , I pushed Taehyung hard until he fell on the floor .

He whined in pain while Laughing (?) Okay , now I'm confused .

"Why are you laughing ? This is not even joke !" I said still angry by his action just now .

"Hahahaha ! You should look how ugly you are just now " Taehyung said rolling on the floor .

Oh wait . He just teased me ! Fucking dumbass .

"Ha.ha.ha. really funny" I said rolling my eyes before i ran upstairs because I was annoyed hearing Taehyung ugly laugh .

"That annoying boy . Am I that easy to you ?" I muttered while putting my left hand on the chest . It was still beat faster . I should reminded myself not to attached to him or i'll just hurting myself later on .

****

"Yahhh ! Wake up . My parent ask us to have breakfast with them " Taehyung said knocking on the door . More to breaking it .

"Wait a minute . I'm going to brush my teeth " I said getting up from the bed . I went to take a quick shower and changed into something simple .

I went downstairs just to see taehyung already start the engine .  I wear my flat shoes and take a sit beside taehyung .

"Why do girls always late ? Duh " Taehyung said and start to drive . I just rolled my eyes since I'm not in the mood on fighting .

The drive took around 20 minutes to reach . For 20 minutes of driving , no words come out from our mouth since i'm still mad from yesterday and Taehyung look like he was in his alien world .

I was amazed by Taehyung parents house as soon we reach there . Is this even called house or castle ? It was SO HUGE . I even lost my words on describing it .

"Are you going to sit there all day or come in ?" Taehyung said annoyedly taking me back to reality .

I slowly enter the house and was greeted by the maids .
"Your parent was waiting for you at the dining table , young master " the maid said and led us to the dining table . The two elderly smile as soon as they saw our presence . I just smiled back .

We took our sit beside each other since you know , we're married .

"Laini-ah , did Taehyung treat you nicely ?" Mrs. Kim ask smilling at me .

"H-he treat me well , aunt" I awkwardly smiled back .
"No need to call her auntie . You already part of this family now . Call her mom from now on , okay " Mr. Kim or should i say dad patted my back .

Later on , Maid come and serve the food . It was lots of it that i feel like it was just going to be wasted .

Soon , we start to digged in while having some chit chat .

"So , how was your first night ?" Mrs. Kim asked smirking to Taehyung . I feel like my cheek is burning red now .

"Honey , why are you asking such question . Look , Laini is blushing " Mr.Kim said smilling . Now i feel hella red .

"We didn't do anything yesterday . Right , Laini ?" Taehyung said smirking .

"Uhh y-yeah " I awkwardly said lowering my head .

****

After done eating , I have my free time touring the house while Taehyung continue his sleep at living room .

I went to the back and there was a small garden . It must be Mom who managed it well . The garden was small yet it fit more than 10 types of flower .

Next , there was a pool and it was decorated nicely . My next tour was at the front . There was small fish pool at the corner and it consist around 6 fishes .

Last tour was at the yard . There are small garrage but it looks old . I come nearer to the garrage and I noticed something beside it . It was a car that look like it wasn't being used for a long time .

A sudden memory flash on my head as i look at the car . Colour , brand and most important the plate number was same .

That is it .

This is the same car that was once make me lost my parent .

But , who was the driver at that time ?