PART 23

Jungkook POV

"Why did you say that we're dating ?" Laini blankly ask .

"I just felt annoyed by that new girl attitude . She's disturbing our moment , you know " I said .

How I wish we're really dating .

"Ahh but Hoine is a nice girl though . She treat me well eventhough I always being bullied and hated by the students . " Laini said while sipping her mango juice .

I just shrugged my shoulder . Hoine must has something in her mind .

"about just now , i'm still confused . Can you explain it back ?" Laini ask .

I take a very deep breath before i start my talk .

"Park Laini , what you're going to hear might shocked you and maybe you're going to hate me afterwards " I said as Laini give me a confused expression .

"I'm actually Jeon . A guy who once betrayed you " I said feeling nervous in my heart .

"W-what ? J-jeon ? Y-you're him ?" Laini ask stuttering .

"Yeah . I know you might hate me . I'm really dumb for betraying you back then , Laini . I regretted what i've done to you ." I said as tears start to formed at my eyes .

"N-no I can't believe it ! You must be kidding me right ? " Laini said and laugh loudly getting the attention from the nearby people .

"No Laini . I'm not kidding . Why must i lied over something like this ?" I said and Laini stopped laughing .

"Jeon who I once knew is a boy who left his friend in the darkness without giving a bit of brightness nor trying to light it up . While this jungkook i know is totally opposite of him " Laini calmly said .

"I've changed . It started when I realised that I lost my one and only bestfriend who used to be by my side . I felt empty after you leave , Laini ." I said regretting all the past .

"Huh , you're the one who leave me first , Jungkook ! You hurt me mentally and breaks my heart and now you're here saying you've changed ? What a great job you've done , Jeon Jungkook" Laini said clapping both of her hand .

"I left you for a reason " I weakly said .

"What reason ? You might helped me that time but what you've did ? You just look at me while i'm hurted alone" Laini said as a drop of tears falls from her eyes .

"I'm sorry . I regret what i've done . I feel like a useless friend " I said feeling like crying but there's no tears that came out .

"You think it's easy for someone who once you make a scars in their heart to forgive you that easily ? It's really hard especially when the scars just never getting better . You think of yourself , Jungkook . You're such a selfish human being i've met . " Laini said as she stand up and walk away while crying leaving me in the restaurant alone .

Life is just too hard , right ? I'm such a useless .

Look now , the one who you love leave you without even forgiving .

Huh , do you even deserve her forgiveness ? Basically NO .

I stand up from my seat after having a mini war with my mind when a piece of paper falled from my pocket .

I picked the paper up as I sighed deeply . That piece of paper which I just received yesterday . I open the paper and read back the things written that almost shocked my entired life .

Tears start to formed as I read it again and again . People must be wondering why does a piece of paper can make someone cry , right ?

The only chance I have to tell Laini was today . I don't have much time left . It's getting nearer to what the date has written on the paper .

One month left . An estimate day for me to live . I'm suffering from leukimia stage 4 .

Author POV
Laini run as fast as she can to home . She doesn't care about the hon she receive from the cars and stares she get from the people around . What she know is she need to get away from jungkook .

It's not that Laini hates Jungkook but the things she heard today was enough for her to get shocked and all the past memory to played in her mind .

Laini ran until suddenly she bumped on someone's back . That person turned around and he was shocked by Laini presence .

"Laini ? What are you doing here ? Why are you crying ?"