PART 31

A/N
Sorry for the late update bcs I'm literally sitting at the corner of the room thinking for the plot . Aha . and I had weird dreams too . Lol .

***************

Taehyung POV
"What !? Are you being serious ?" I said loudly . Is she trying to play with my heart or something . Huh .

"What ? Chen bolin is so good looking . You should know how handsome he is " She say proudly . Ew pls I'm more handsome aha .

"Whatever " I said in sulking tone .

"So , Do you still love Hana ?" She ask out of blue . Just wHY ?

"I loved her . But , I think someone else has stoled this heart " I said pointing to my heart .

I can see the change in Laini's expression . It's like .. sad ?

Don't be sad . Because you're the person that has stoled this heart .

Laini POV
"Oh" a short yet simple reply that show my heartbroken . Can you hear the shattering inside this heart ?

I know . It's not me that has stoled his heart .

"Laini . This is going to be my very last question . Have you.. forgive jungkook ?" He said carefully .

My heart brokes more .

"W-why a-are you asking ?"

"Er- I'm just asking ? You should answer my question , Laini . Not aswering me back with question " He say while playfully rolling his eyes .

"I don't know how should I explain this . I hate Jungkook . But at the same time , I missed him . I missed the times where we always laughed together and have fun . But he betrayed me for his own goods . You don't how suffered I am that time ! I'll probably save my parents if they didn't locked me up in the cubicle . But past is past , right ? So I think I should forget about it and forgive him " I say while looking down .

I look up at Taehyung and he was in his own world while his eyes are fixed on the television . If eyes were a laser , I think that television will have two big hole by now . His expression is hard to predict . I just will never understand him . The emotions that he show is messed up .

My eyes start to feel heavy as I wait for him to speak . I'm not going to be scold if I sleep right ? Futhermore , it's already late at night .

Who cares . Sleep is life . A person like me need their beauty sleep .*flips hair*

Taehyung POV

"Laini , how about we go for a date tomorrow ? Since it's weekends , I want to bring you somewhere . Are you okay with it ?" I ask after coming back to reality . I don't know what I'm thinking about . My mind were floated with past memories .

No answer .

I turn to my left and saw Laini sleeping uncomfortably on the couch . Her head falled a bit to the right in sitting position . Her neck must be hurt the next day .

So here I am . Being a gentleman , I lift her up in bridal and bring her to her room . I gently put her on bed and wrapped the blanket around her .

I pulled her glasses out and stare at her natural face . Her face that show no emotion at all . But it still make my heartbeat faster .

Her pointed nose that pokes my heart , her lips that make me crazy and her eyes that make me lost in it .

What have you done to my heart , Park Laini ? Or should I change it to Kim Laini ?

Because you're mines now .

I was about to went back to my room when a hand grab my wrist . I turn around just to see Laini holding my wrist with her eyes closed .

"Don't leave me . Stay here and sing me a lullaby " she said with her eyes closed .

Really ? Does this means I get to make babies today ? Wtf . No . Just sing her a lullaby and sleep beside her . That's all .

I climb up on her bed and slipped in under the blanket . I turn to her and start to sing a lullaby song while playing with her hair .

I think this is the best day I've ever had .

Author POV
That night passed by so quickly leaving the couple sleeping together .

A morning rays shines through the window and hit Taehyung perfect face . Taehyung turn to other side but he still get the sunshine . He pulled the blanket up to cover his face when suddenly he remembered something .

The date . He forgot about the date .

He hurriedly push the blanket away and get up to take his morning shower leaving Laini all alone in her curling up position .

After done showering , Taehyung went to wake Laini up .

"Laini ! Wake up ! Let's go for a date "

"What date ? I'm sleepy . Let me sleep for awhile . I'm having the best dream ever . Don't disturb me " Laini say and pulled the blanket to cover her face from the sunlight  .

"No . You have to get up now . I want to bring you somewhere . If you don't get up then I'll use other altenative like...kiss you ? " Taehyung say with his finger on his chin .

Laini quickly sit up with her eyes widen .

"I'm all awake . Let me take the shower okay . Wait for me downstair . " Laini say in one breathe and run for her life to the bathroom .

Suddenly , a loud bang could be heard . It feels like something has falled down . Taehyung who was shocked went to check on Laini .

"Are you okay there ? Should I go in ? "

"I'm fine . Don't worry . I just slipped a bit . Don't come inside or I'll cut your head off ." She said hurriedly .

Taehyung just chuckle at Laini's silliness . He was having so much fun teasing Laini .

*****

"So , where are we going ?" Laini ask as she wear her seatbelt .

"Somewhere that you actually wouldn't expect " Taehyung say smilling mischievously .

Laini just rolled her eyes and look at the view outside the window . She loves nature . She likes how the trees would sway together everytime winds were blowing . It's like the trees were dancing happily .

As Laini look out , the view became more familiar to her . She was confused for a minutes .

"Is this the place you're talking about ?" Laini ask confusedly .

"Yes ." Taehyung reply shortly while parking his car at the basement .

"But why are we here ?"

"To visit someone . Who is really meaningful to me . And mostly , to you "