PART 6

Laini POV
I slowly open my eyes and realised that i was in unfamiliar place .
"Where am i ?" I mumbled as i look around .
"You're in school nursery room " someone said . A voice that i heard before I fainted . I turn around and saw jungkook with a worried expression .

"Ohhhh ." I nodded my head when suddenly a nurse come in .
"Oh you're awake . You fainted just now and jungkook brought you here " that nurse said .

"R-really ? T-thank you " i said lowering my head .
"You need to rest more . I'll be going now . " jungkook said and went back to class .

i owed him . I owed one of bangtan member ! I hate that .

Jungkook POV
"R-really ? T-thank you " she said lowering her head . Aww that was so cuteee . Ahh my inner feels .
"You need to rest more . I'll be going now . " i said and went out the room . I feel my cheek is burning red ! Why ? Why are so pretty even when you're weak ? You're not the Laini i know before . Laini used to be tough and brave girl before but now she's become weaker .Does purberty hit her wrong ? I miss you , Laini . Dont you remember me ? I've been waiting for you since forever . But i'll keep waiting until you remember who am I to you .

Someone POV
"Boss , this is the file that you want . I've already stalked her . She has no parent and she has two younger sibling named Lerim and Lara . They have aunt and uncle that have a small company and they helped them with the school fees " a man in jacket said .

"Hmmm , what is their aunt and uncle's company named ? I ask .
"It's Galaxy Trading . They were your bussiness partner , boss " that guy said .
"Oh really ? I dont know that Galaxy Trading has a niece " i said looking at the file given .
"Hmm , you may go out now " i ask him .

Should i arranged married her with my son ? I know that Taehyung still think that I hate him because he killed Taena . But it was totally wrong . I've already forgive him long time ago . I just say nonsense thing that time in hospital because my mind was unstable . I lost my freaking daughter . Most loved daughter . I have to accept the fact that she's gone now . But god still loves me so he sent me Park Laini . A girl resembled to my daughter .

I should discuss with my wife about this somehow . I cant wait for Laini to be my daughter-in-law .

Laini POV
After a day resting myself at the nursery room , i went to take lerim and lara from school.

"Lerim , Lara , let's buy some grocceries first okay . " I said holding their hand . They all just nodded happily .

After done with the grocceries , we went home immediately .
The kids went to change while i went to the kicthen to cook . I cooked the simpliest food since the kids are not that choosy . I prepared the food on table and went to change later on . Done changing , i went down and the kids are already there waiting for me .

"Unnie , fasterrr . Im hungry " Lara said .
"Okay okay im coming " i said and sit . We then start to eat quietly .

After done washing the dish , we sat at the living room watching television . My aunt give that television for us so we don't feel bored .

"Noona , its been a long time since we play at playground . Can we go today ?" Lerim said . I think for awhile and nodded .

"Yeayy , lets go now " Lara said happily and draged me out . I locked the door and wear my slippers . I just watch the kids play at the playground when suddenly I hear a kid crying .

"Omo , what happened to you ?" I approach that kid . That kid was a boy .

"I-i f-fall " he said in his sobbing .
"Let me see it . Omo , its bleeding . Let me wash your blood first okay ?" I said and bring him to bench where i put my water . I pour the water slowly on his leg so he wont feel hurt . After wash it , i put a plaster . I bring plaster everywhere cause you know , kids always fall .
"Nahh , it's done now " i said smilling .
"Thanks noona . Whats your name ?" That kid ask .
"Im Park Laini " i said smilling .
"What yours ? " i asked back
"Im Jeorim" he said .
Just that , Lerim and Lara approach us .
"Noona , who is he ?" Lerim asked
"He fall just now so i helped him . Jeorim , this is Lara and Lerim . They're my bro and sis " i said and introduce jeorim to them . They shake hand .

"Jeorim-ssi ,let's play together "Lerim said and bring jeorim to the swing .

Jungkook POV
Ohcrap ! Where's Jeorim ? I think he was here minutes ago .Mom would be really mad if she find out that i lost Jeorim . I must find him faster before it gets dark . I search for him everywhere but I didn't even see his shadow . Suddenly , i heard kids laughing happily . I look at where it came from and saw two kids talking to Jeorim . And i saw someone . Laini . I saw her ! She was so beautiful without those glasses . Wait- my aim is to take Jeorim home . Not becoming a stalker without payment .

"Jeorim, let's play again someday okay" that cute girl said .
"Okay . Thanks again guys " Jeorim said and waved at them. When they dissapeared from sight , i immediately went to Jeorim .

"Jeorim-ah . Where were you ? Im so worried ." I ask
"I just went to find a new friend then i suddenly fall and a pretty noona helped me " Jeorim said.
"Pretty noona ? Who ? " I ask again
"Her name is Park Laini "he said happily . Laini is such a kind hearted girl . *smilling inside*
"Oh . Let's go home now . I bet mom is worried now " i said and ruffled jeorim's hair.
"Ah hyung ! My hair will be mess " he said fixing back his hair . Ohman , like bro like lil bro .