PART 1

Laini POV

New day starts as I woke up by the sound of alarm clock that rung at the side of the bed .

basically , this is how my life went .

Since both of my parents passed away , I've been taking the responsibles to take care of my twin younger brother and sister , Lerim and Lara .

Sometimes aunt and uncle will come over for a visit and they were actually the one who helped us with our school fees . that's why I'm thankful to have an aunt and uncle like them .

But there are time when I felt like we have being a burden to them . Yeah . Since they have to worked hard just to take care of us siblings .

So , get back to the story , I went to the twins room to wake them up for school .

As I twisted the door knob of their room , they were actually still on bed . Sleeping . I went to their bed and wake them up slowly yet steady . Well , I'm not going to jump on them or shout at their ears . I'm a good sister . Ha.ha .

''Lerim , Lara, wake up ! We have to get ready for school now or we'll be late .'' I said softly .

"Hmm unnie , can u give me another 2 minutes ?" Lara said and pulled her pinkish blanket up .

"No , Lara . wake up or I'll tickle you" I said and start to tickle Lara on her sensitive area . Feet .

"Ahhh Unnie , stop it . okay okay I'll get ready now " Lara say and get up to take a shower .

" now , it's Lerim turn to wake up" I said and start to tickle Lerim.

"Noona , stop tickling me . fine , I'm awake now " Lerim said while chuckling.

After done waking the kids up , I went back to my room to take some fresh shower in the morning . The warm water in the shower went down all over my body as I start my little concert with the toothbrush as a mic .

Later , I put on my school uniform and went downstairs to prepare breakfast . well , since we're not that rich , we only have a slice of bread each and a glass of water as our daily breakfast. As I'm preparing , Lerim and Lara came down while humming some pororo song . Aww they are such a cuties .

we then sat down and eat our breakfast silently . Only flies that were making some weird noise .

After done eating , I send Lerim and Lara off to their kindergarden and then walk to school . my school and the kindergarten are not that far . it takes like around 5 minutes to reach .

To be truthfully said , I really hate school for some reason that you'll know later . School makes me hurt . really . sometimes I do feel like quitting school but thinking that aunt and uncle has sacrificed a lot to pay the school fees make me keeps that dream on my mind . I should really repay them back someday .

Finally , after a few minutes of walk , I reach hel- I mean school . Before I enter the school gates , I saw someone leaning his back at the wall while smirking at me .

'hell is coming again' I said inside my mind while sighing internally .

"Aww look at this slutty girl who just come to school . you look uglier day by day somehow and that nerd face of you should be shove on the street " he say loudly . students who pass by just laugh at his statement . Is it fun to laugh at people ?

So this is actually the reasons I hate school . people keep insulting and embarrassed me in public . I don't even know the actual reason they did this , but I know who start it first .

it's KIM TAEHYUNG .

A guy that I hate A LOT since forever .

A guy who picks on me alot . Ever since i first step into this school .

What's wrong with you , Kim Taehyung ?

What did I do to you until you hate me this much ?