PART 11

Laini POV
I'm about to go rooftop when suddenly jungkook asked for a help . Jungkook then show me the maths paper that Mrs.Ryu give us before this .

"D-didn't Mrs.Ryu has show us how to do it ?" I ask .
"I accidently sleep on her class " Jungkook say rubbing his neck .
"Oh . Which one that you don't understand ?" I ask looking at the paper .
"All . Teach me all ." He said looking at me .

We then sit at his place and i start to teach him .
As i was teaching , i could feel like jungkook was staring so i look up and yes . He was staring .

"Why are staring ? Is there something on my face ?" I ask
"Nothing on your face . Is it wrong to stare at you ?" He ask looking directly on my eyes .
"N-no " i said lowering my head . I blush a bit .

It's a sin to stare at me you peasant . How dare you keep looking at this fabulous face , huh .

"Aww you look so cute when you blush . just like before " he mumbled but i still can hear it .
"Like before ?" I ask confusing .

Jungkook POV
"Like before ?" She said confusing .
Shit ! Did she heard what i mumbled ?

"N-nothing . Please continue " i said trying to cover up . She then continue to teach but i can't take my eyes off from her . She just amazingly beautiful eventhough she wear a glasses . Those glassed is kind of covering her beauty . Its annoying me to death .

"Jungkook-ssi ? Do you understand now ?" Laini said waving her hand infront of my face .
"Ahh y-yeah . I understand now " i said rubbing my neck
"You're daydreaming " She said .
"N-no . I'm thinking about the past " i said smilling .
"Your work has done . Then i'll better get going now " She said and stand up but i hold her wrist .

"No . Don't go . Stay here with me " I said and pull her back to sit .
"But-" before she could finish her words , i hug her .

"I miss you so much , Laini "

Laini POV
"But-" before i could finish my words , jungkook hug me . I was so shocked and my eyes widen .

"I miss you so much , Laini" he said . What ? How can he missed me when we dont even know each other ? Is this guy drunk or something ?

I push him away . He look at me with those familiar stare .
"I'm sorry but i need to go " i said and immediately went out .

Jungkook POV
I sighed heavily . She hate me so much . I don't know what to do . I then stand up and went to teacher room to sent the paper .

On my way to teacher room , i saw namjoon hyung .
"Hyung !" I say and approach him .
"Where were you ? I was looking for you " Namjoon say .
"I need to do my math exercise and passed it up before the recess end " i say .
"Oh . Why are you feeling down ? Is it because of that girl again ? " Namjoon say . He sure knows everything . I tell most of my secret to him .

"Hmm , she still haven't remember me" i said feeling down .
"Don't worry . I bet she'll remember you someday " Namjoon said patting my head . I just smile in return .

Laini POV
Recess seem to end quicker than before . I enter the class and saw Jungkook looking at me . I just lowered my head 'cause i still embarassed about the incident just now . I went to my sit when suddenly someone throw a paper on me . I look down and pick it up .

"Sorry about just now . I don't know what i'm doing . Sorry again ." - jungkook

I look at jungkook and he smile at me . To be said that his smile could light up the whole world . I just smile in returned .

***

School ended and i packed my things when jungkook approach me .

"I didn't manage to say thank you just now . May i treat you today as a thank you ?" He ask .thank godness that all student has went home . If not , they probably going to give a death stare that might killed me .

"Hurm , i need to take my younger sibling from school ." I truthfully say .
"Oh i need to take my younger brother too . Nevermind , they can join us " he said smilling .
"Okay then" i said and we went out together .

Actually , there's someone who watch them with a anger in the eyes .

Who is that ?