PART 24

Author POV
"Laini ? What are you doing here ? Why are you crying ?"

A voice belongs to a guy asked as he was shocked when he turned around to faced Laini .

"W-wonwoo ? " Laini ask shocking to see that guy who used to stay by her side .

"Yes I am . You actually remembered me ! " Wonwoo chuckle . Laini wiped her tears away as she was happy to see Wonwoo again after a long time .

"Let's talk at the bench near the park . People doesn't talk while standing " Laini said and bring Wonwoo to the nearest bench .

As they both settled down , they start to talk about the past .

"It's been 7 years right ? Since I left you " A heavy sighed can be heard from Wonwoo's mouth .

"Y-yeah ." Laini said nodding her head .

"How was your life after i left you ? I see that you changed alot " Wonwoo continue the conversation .

"Well , my life are doomed . Everything just went wrong after you leave " Laini said lowering her head .

"I'm sorry for leaving " Wonwoo said with a sad tone .

"It's okay . You left for a reason . You're catching your dream as an idol . Look at you now , you've become successful that even I envy you "  Laini said smilling . Wonwoo just chuckle at the compliment he get .

"Well , why are you crying just now ?" Wonwoo carefully ask since he scared that the question might makes Laini feel down again .

"Hmm-" Laini sigh

"Don't tell me if you're not ready " Wonwoo cut .

"Do you remember Jeon ? That boy who used to be our bestfriend ?" Laini ask as Wonwoo raised his eyebrows .

"Jeon ? Ahhh now I remember ! That useless brat who left you when you're beaten by the bullies until you ..." Wonwoo didn't continue his words since he knows Laini was sensitive when it comes to this topic .

"Yeah . Until I didn't manage to see my parents for the last time " Laini said as tears stream down her face .

"Don't cry . So what happened to that Jeon guy ?" Wonwoo ask and patted Laini back trying to comfort her .

"H-he actually w-went to my school and r-revealed himself to me a-after he left us" Laini said as she was sobbing hard .

"Shuhhh . Stop crying . Let's buy some ice cream ? My treat " Wonwoo said trying to comfort Laini .

"I-i'm not a kid who can be comfort with ice cream . "Laini said hitting Wonwoo's arm .

"Well , I don't know how to comfort people okay . Bare with my emo life " Wonwoo said as Laini start to laugh .

They both end up finishing their day opening the old book of memories they had made together in the past while someone was watching them with a jealousy eyes .

Taehyung POV
After sending that Hoine back to her home , finally I had some free time . She was such a pain in the ass .

I drove to the nearer park just to relaxing my mind from thinking of what Hoine had done in the past and what Jungkook say that he was having a date with Laini .

Did Jungkook really date Laini ?

why am I thinking too much ? Laini is No one in my life .

I went to sit at the bench while admiring the kids playing . The kids remind me of my childhood day where i always play on the swing while Taena Noona pushed me on the back .

What a nice memories to be remembered back .

Not until I saw someone on the cross of my bench . A 'couple' who were having a nice time laughing together .
I squinted my eyes to get a better view when it hit me .

It's Laini . With a guy .

What are they doing here ?

That laini girl is such a whore isn't it ? Going out with 2 boys in a day . What an nerdy slut .

A smirk formed on my lips .
You'll get it when you're home .

But why ? It scattering my heart . Why out of suddenly i feel a slight of jealousy ?

Laini POV
"It was nice to spent our time together again after being separated for a long time " Wonwoo said .

"Yeah . And I'll probably going to miss our little moment " I said lowering my head .

"Don't be sad . I'll bring you to my bandmates one day okay " Wonwoo said patting my back . I just smile in return .

"Urm Laini-ah , want to know something ? " Wonwoo said turning his head to faced me .

"What ?" I ask curiously .

"I still have feeling for you . This feel in my heart just never dissapeared . I though that after I debut I can forget you but i'm totally wrong . Everything I did just reminded me of you ." Wonwoo said

" Will you consider me ?" Wonwoo ask making me lost in words .

No . I never been in relationship with Wonwoo , but he confessed to me the day we separated . I didn't reply to his 7 years ago confession yet . And now he's saying this .

God , help me . This pure human need  a solution .

"I-urm I-" I really lost my words

WHY ARE DOING THIS TO ME , WONWOO ?

I look at the skies trying to find a answer as Wonwoo still waiting for the answer .

Let's try this .

"Oh look . It's getting darker . I think it's going to rain soon . Better get home now or we will get soaked in rain " I said and stand up .

"Eh ? But the skies is just fine . There's even sun that shine " Wonwoo said confusedly .

"Are you avoiding my question ?" Wonwoo raised his eyebrow .

Someone help me !

"Wonwoo I-" I couldn't finish my words when suddenly a hand reached mine .

At last ! God has heard my pray !

I turned around to thanks the person when I was greeted with an unexpected face .

I widened my eyes at the person . Why out of all the people in this world , god need to send this person instead ?