PART 17

Laini POV
It was such a tiring day . I have to smile for the whole day . Why am I even married to him again ? That useless brat .

"Do you know that you and Taehyung are moving to new house ? " Aunt ask as she sit beside me .

"What ?! How about Lerim and Lara ? Where will they staying ?" I ask aunt shocking by her statement .

"Don't worry . The kids will be staying with us . Futhermore , I feel bored and alone . The kids atleast can accompany me ." Aunt said .

"But i'll be missing them " I said pouting .

"Duh . Dear niece , you can always visit us . It's not like we live across the pacific ocean" Aunt say rolling her eyes . I just chuckle .

Suddenly , the door burst open by Lerim and Lara followed by Taehyung behind them .

"Unnie ! I'll miss you " Lara said hugging me tightly .
"Me too !" Lerim said as we three did our sibling hugs . Taehyung just stood there eyeing us .

"I'll miss you guys too" I said tearing up a bit .
"Taehyung oppa , promise me to take care of unnie and if you ever hurt her , i'll chased you all over the world " Lara said turning her head to Taehyung . Taehyung just smiled as she carried Lara .

"I promise " Taehyung said as he smirk on me . Duh , there must be something on his head that he was planning on .

And I know that planned is bad for me .

****
After bidding a goodbye to them , Taehyung and I drove to 'our' new house . The ride was absolutely awkward . Only the song in the radio was playing . Sometimes i would heard Taehyung singing along with the song that was played while I was literally on my own world . After a few minutes , my eyes start to get heavy and I didn't recognize that I was already on dreamland .

Taehyung POV
I look at my side and saw Laini already on her dreamland . Aish this stupid girl . I focused back on the road since the church and the new house takes about 30 minutes to reach .

As we reach the house , I wake Laini up .
"Yah , we already here" I said shaking her body slowly . She then rubbed her both eyes .

"We're here ?" She said going out from the car . I look at her as her jaws dropped .
"OH.MY.GOD." Laini said as she was amazed by the house .

"Why ?" I ask taking out some boxes from car .
"Are you kidding me ? This house is three times bigger than mine " laini said excitedly .

"Duh , of course " I said rolling my eyes .
"Yah close your mouth or else the flies will come in " i said entering the house . Laini close her wide open mouth and followed me .

Laini POV
Someone please slap my face now 'cause I feel like i'm still on my dreamland .

As I entered the house , once again my jaws dropped . Everything in the house was unexpected . The furniture , the sofa and even dining table was HELL nice .

"Are you done with staring yet ? We have lots of things to do , stupid girl " Taehyung said rolling his eyes from the stairs . I went upstairs and there's 3 room .

"This is my room and that is yours" Taehyung said pointing to room opposite to him . He then went to his room . As i open my room , I was amazed by the decoration . The wall was paint with vintage colour and there's study table , a couch and a television .

I layed myself on the bed and it feel so comfort . Way more comfort than the bed I used to sleep .

I was about to continue my dreamland when suddenly someone knock on the door .

"Yah , what do you want for dinner ?" Taehyung ask over the door .

"Anything" I shortly replied .

Taehyung POV
After ordering pizza , i wait for it while watching some movie on television . After 10 minutes of waiting , pizza delivering arrive and I payed it .

"Stupid girl , food is here " I shout from downstairs . Laini went down later on wearing loose T-shirt and pants while she tied her hair in messy bun . She look so fine . Okay . What am i saying again ?

We digged in while watching Avatar . Yeah . Kwangsoo long lost brother . Lol i'm kidding .

"Hahahaha avatar face look ugly just like you" Laini said laughing out loud while munching on her pizza .

How could this stupid said I'm ugly ? Let see who's ugly now babe . Game has begun .

"Laini , there'a pizza on the corner of your mouth " I said pointing on her left mouth .

"Here ?" Laini ask wiping her mouth .

"No . Let me help you " I said leaning closer to her .

Laini POV
"No . Let me help you " Taehyung said leaning closer . He wipe the corner of my mouth as he whisper something on my ear .

"Do you know what do husband and wife did on their first night ?" Taehyung husky voice echoed on my ear as it send chills on my spine .

Duh , why does this butterfly keep on flying on my stomach ? Butterfly , please fly somewhere else !

"What they did ?" I ask keeping my nervousness inside .

"They did ... " Taehyung smirk as he lean more closer until I can feel his hot breathe on me . I gulped on my saliva .

What exactly will he do ?