PART 13

Author POV
A week has passed and its already weekend but laini still don't know the guy that helped her from being bullied by yewon . Laini tried her best on finding that guy but ended up fail . What she know is she going to repay back his kindness .

Today was the day for Laini first meet her future husband . She felt so nervous that she feel her heart jumping out .

"Laini , don't forget about tonight okay . I'll pick you and the kids up at 12 noon " Laini aunt , Mrs.Yoon said over the phone .

"Okay aunt ." Laini lazily said as she end the call . she get up to take some fresh shower in the morning .

Laini let out her frustration in the bathroom . She look onto the mirror and saw herself . A miserables could be seen in her face . She actually disagree on this arranged marriage but seeing her aunt and uncle situation make her felt guilty . What will she do if her uncle's company bankrupt ? Its the best for Laini to repay back what her uncle and aunt has done to her and the kids .

After a fresh shower , Laini changed into something simple . After done , She went downstairs to make breakfast when Lerim and Lara come down later on .

"Unnie , where are going today ? " Lara ask while chewing her food .
"Aunt say we're going to meet her company partner and she'll pick us up at 12 " Laini said headed to kitchen to clean the dishes .

Laini look at the clock and the needle shows 10 a.m . Laini and kids went to their room and get ready . Laini wear a dark purple dress and braided her hair . She didn't wear any makeup since she never has one . She didn't forget to wear glasses or else she'll tripped over and embarrased herself .

Later on , someone knock the door .
"Noona , aunt has arrived " Lerim said .
"Okay . I'll be in minute" Laini say and wear her converse . Laini doesn't like to wear high heel since she was not that girly .

Laini went downstairs and lock the door . She went inside the car later on .
"Uncle , where are we going ?" Lerim ask wearing his seatbelt .
"We're meeting your sister future husband" Uncle says .
"What ?! Unnie is getting married ? " Lara ask excitedly . Laini facepalm herself hiding the embarrased .

After half an hour of driving , they finally arrived . Laini try to calm herself from nervousness . She step in into a luxury restaurant full of nervous as her heart beat faster .

"Welcome to Gi restaurant . Kim family has been waited for your guys . Let me show you " the worker say and lead them to kim family .

Laini POV
I feel so nervous and i feel like heart almost popped out from it socket . I look at the corner and saw one familiar figure .

Isn't that the uncle i meet when i'm visitting mom and dad ? Why is he here ? He smiled at me as he spotted me . I recognize something . There's one guy who was back facing us . Maybe he was my future husband ?

We settled down and sit infront of the guy keeping my head low . I have no confidence to look up cause i'm scared .

"Your son is such a good looking boy . " Aunt compliment that guy . Is he that handsome ?

"Thank you for the compliment auntie " A deep voice say .

Wait a minute . I think i have heard this voice before . But where ? Public toilet ? Obviously no . Television ? I'm not marrying an idol right ? Perhaps school ? But who ?

I look up curiously and i almost choked on my dirty water looking at the figure infront me . He look shocked too . It was him . Kim taehyung . IT'S HOLY TAEHYUNG . Why is it million of guys in this world i have to married the guy i hate ?

"YOU !" Taehyung ask shocking .
"Looks like you guys know each other ? " Mr.Kim said .
"Y-yeah . We went to same school " I said akwkwardly smile .
"Oh . Then it'll be easier . We're about to fast forward the wedding to next week ." Mr. Kim say

"WHAT ?! NEXT WEEK ?!" We both say in unison .
"Aww you guys even telepathy . So sweet " aunt say . I just mute myself afterwards .

I look at Taehyung and he was playing with Lerim and Lara while the elderly talks about the wedding .

"You really reminds me to my late daughter . I was so happy when my husband say that he meet a girl that resemble our daughter . So we decide to arranged marriage you guys since Taehyung is the only son we have " Mrs.Kim say . Her face look like she really hope that i can be their daughter-in-law .

"Give me a minute to discuss with taehyung " I excused myself and drag Taehyung who was playing with the kids away from the table .

"Look . Let me tell you . Let just continue this wedding " I said straight forward .
"What !? No ! I don't want to marry a slutty nerd like you . " he said making a disgusting look .
"Duh , don't you see how your parent wanted us to get married ? Do you ever pitied them ?" I said glaring at him .
"Ugh , fine . But with one condition" He said
"What condition ?" I ask . He came closer as i can feel his perfume . His breathe tickle my ear .

"Don't fall for me " He said and walk away .

I won't fall for the brat like you . I promise that . Or maybe i'll break the promise someday ?

Nobody knows .