PART 34

A/N
I'm really really sorry for the long wait . And I also want to apologise that I didn't follow as what u want . This is my plot bruh . Hahahahaha . This story will end soon . So please wait okay aha .

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taehyung POV

"WHAT ?!"

My ears is getting bleed by hearing them shouting like that . The other members immediately came after hearing that Jin has something important to say .

As the members heard it , it makes the shout twice louder . They were shouting out of shock . Why are they so shock ? Everyone is going to marry anyway .

I am not even deaf yet . Note that down guys .

"How can you married her ? You bullied her the most " Jimin asked still shocked at what Jin has said .

"Like Jin hyung has said , It was arranged by my parent . Remember I told you guys about my late sister ? Laini have exactly the same look like my sister " I explained it more detailed .

"Did Jungkook know about this ?" Hoseok asked .

"No . Maybe Laini will tell him later" I said as heavy sigh escaped my mouth .

I know . Jungkook actually likes Laini . That's why I let Laini tell him by herself . I don't want to break our friendship just because I'm in love with her too .

Jungkook has suffered a lot .

"Taehyung ? Are you okay ? You're spacing out " Yoongi said .

"Huh ? N-nothing . Eh , let's grab some drinks ? " I asked .

"Okay . I've been craving for americano " Yoongi said and earned a nod from Seokjin .

We starts to headed to nearby cafe while talking about how I get to married Laini .

******

Jungkook POV
It's been more than a week since I was hospitalized and Laini has been visiting me almost everyday .

Sometime I wonder , How can she forgive me that easily ?

What she said has brought me to a deep though .

'Why must we still talk about the past if we're actually heading to the future ?'

Some people was still haunted by their past , but they doesn't realize that the future is calling .

"Jungkook ? " Laini snapped me back to reality .

"Yeah ? You're early today . Shouldn't you be in school ?" I asked .

"School got cancelled today because they were repairing something ." Laini said while sitting at the side of the bed .

"So , are you feeling good today ?" She asked .

"I'm always good if you were here with me " I said smilling .

"Ayee , you're so silly " She said chuckling .

"Laini , may I ask you something ?" I asked carefully .

"Of course . Go on" She said .

"Why are so so close to Taehyung ? I though he used to bullied you ?" I ask . It's kinda weird tho to see Taehyung being kind to Laini .

"Hmm ? I though he already told you ? Actually , we've been in arranged marriage " Laini said calmly .

My heart stop beating for awhile . How can I not know ?

"R-really ? H-he didn't tell me . But looks like you're happy with him . How long have you married him ?" I ask as calm as I can . It hurts so much.

"Around 2 months ? I don't really remember" She said smilling .

I just nodded my head . I've lost my words to say . This pain inside myself seem to grow more . But I can't show my sadness to her . I as a friend need to be happy for her right ?

Now that Laini has found her happiness , I can go peacefully , right ?

"Jungkook ? You keep on spacing out . What are you thinking about ?" Laini said .

"Huh ? I'm just thinking about the time for my death to come " I said sighing .

Laini widen her eyes . "Don't say that ! You have to survive . No matter what . I'm here with you to went through all this " Laini said .

"I know . But everyday , the pain inside me is getting heavier . I have no strength to fight all this hurts . Sometimes it's worth to let go , Laini " I said weakly .

My lips has become paler and my face has lost it brightness .

"You can't ! Please , don't leave me . The world will cry if you're gone ." Laini said with the tears streaming down her cheeks .

"I'm sorry . There must be a time that I will go . It just that we don't know when . Maybe today ? Tomorrow ? Or maybe now . It's all fate , Laini" I said wiping the tears on her cheeks with my thumb .

Maybe the time has come . The time where I was waiting for. It finally arrived .

The pain is getting lighter and I don't feel myself suffering anymore . Am I really going now ?

"JUNGKOOK ? Don't do this to me ! Please don't leave me ! I'm begging you .. just don't ." Laini faint voice echoed through my ears .

My thumb that was wiping the tears on Laini's cheeks slowly fall down on the bed . My eyes slowly close .

I can't stay forever . My eyes feel so heavy , Laini . I can't even lift my eyelids up .

I'm meeting your parents soon , Laini . I'll make sure to say hi for you .

"D-don't cry ..." I tried my best at speaking my voice out .

The last thing I heard was the long beep sound of the machine and a screaming from Laini asking me to wake up .

I'm sorry . My sleep is forever .